It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1644, 1645, 1646, 1647, 1648, 1649, 1650 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Phil. What's going on? What's been happening? There's blood all over my floor. It'll take ages to scrub that out. Where is she going? How far will she get lit up like that?! :roll:

*He shakes his head*.

Well I'm not cleaning that up. Hmpff. I'm off to bed. :x It's very late and I'm off to see mama in the morning. We're spending the day together, and having lunch at a very posh restaurant in Toraz. You're quite welcome to come if you would like.

*He heads off to bed*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Posts: 217
Location: A cave beneath the waves
*Evarne casts her wand over the blood and it turns to hot water that steams off the floor.*

Menippe, you deal with this.... Creature. Keep him alive and brew a truth potion.

*She looks down on her niece who is sobbing on the floor.*

I shall take the Princess upstairs and give her a sedative.

*The witch whispers in her sister's ear.*

I shall write home. We should await to see whether the Queen wants us to bring the baby with us too before returning... Oh my dear sister, this is our chance to save our beloved Princess!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena stumbles in looking dazed like she has been drugged.*

Garli? Garli? Are you...

*She falls to the ground unconscious.*

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Kalvos rushes through the tavern door and lifts Philomena from the floor*.

What's been happening? It's that Evarne again isn't it. I can't leave for more than a day and she tries to abduct you again.

*He places Philomena in a comfortable chair and drapes his cloak around her shoulders and lights the fire*.

Philomena?

*He strokes her face gently*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Posts: 217
Location: A cave beneath the waves
I am protecting her... Where were you when that orc assassin tried to pull his sword on her? Sent by that witch Monica Drew... Or should I say late witch. She has drowned herself this morning.

*Evarne smiles cruelly.*

You were elsewhere as usual Like when that red haired woman stabbed her or that villian Jett beat her unconscious... You are not capable of protecting her or the baby. Well you will no longer need to, Lady Philomena and her daughter Lady Kallianassa as Karina will be known, will be returning to the safety of the sea.

*She walks towards Philomena.*

Now if you will just stand aside.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I shall not be standing aside for you. I’ve told you before you’ll have to strike me dead.

*He strokes Philomena’s hair*.

Drowned herself? You have murdered a citizen of Grimney and you are confessing to that Evarne? What orc assassin? I’ve been training for the duel. I cannot be here every minute of every day. And where were you when Vortigern beat her unconscious? And when she was stabbed. At least I don’t try to drug Philomena and force her to do thinks against her will.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Posts: 217
Location: A cave beneath the waves
Monica Drew sent the orc assassin to murder your beloved Lady Philomena. If Monica committed suicide a hundred miles from where I stand it is hardly murder now... Is it Kalvos? Besides you should thank me, your friend Nace will be released from the enchantment she used to keep him prisoner.

*Evarne narrows her eyes.*

If I could strike you dead I would, but my Lady Princess made me take a vow never to harm you. When she was stabbed I was at the Cabal, trying to stem the tide of magic from those at the Black Pillar... I was protecting you all. When Vortigern battered and kidnapped her from under your nose I was a thousand miles away beneath the ice of Vorgania.

*She sighs*

It is all immaterial... What matters is my niece is in danger on land and safe in the sea. I act in her best interests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
How would you know that Monica was dead? You must be responsible. Whatever the case it is not your right to use magic and murder people unlawfully. You have no right.

*He shakes his head and places another log on the fire*.

I do not approve of cold blooded murder, and your threats have gone too far. If you continue to behave the way you do, I shall speak with Sir Robert and have you arrested.

*He frowns at Evarne*.

You should return to the ice. You are no better than the assassin.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Posts: 217
Location: A cave beneath the waves
It is the right of the Aquitani to protect their princess,especially when those knight assigned to protect her do such a poor job. I am sure my niece would be thrilled if you had her favourite aunt arrested. There is a bond between us and she would not forgive you.

*She shakes her head.*

Cold blooded murder... Is murder only right when it is in the heat of battle. More blood stains your hands than mine Kalvos. I wonder how much you have told my princess of your past. How honest you have been with her... And yourself!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I have never killed anyone through a desire for revenge. That is the way of the barbarian. If Monica Drew was responsible, an arrest warrant would have been issued. You are not judge and jury here in Grimney Evarne, your way may be acceptable in the Dudrassa but such action is not acceptable in Grimney.

*He shakes his head*.

Don’t play mind games with me Evarne. I’ve served this land with honour and I have never killed in the way you have just admitted.



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1644, 1645, 1646, 1647, 1648, 1649, 1650 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group