It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1639, 1640, 1641, 1642, 1643, 1644, 1645 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
And you got thirsty and decided to come in? Who has hired you?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
The tavern is nearly empty of knights. You want to cut to the chase. The vorte is one of my targets, you are another.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
To kill or kidnap?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
I've been hired to kill you. And the vorte is to be taken back to the Chaos Engine. What're your thoughts?

*He drinks a little more beer*.


Last edited by HorstIronhart on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
My thoughts are that you should leave now. I don't want any more blood on my hands.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Posts: 217
Location: A cave beneath the waves
You threaten a princess of the Dudrassa?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I have no need of knights. I have very powerful magic to protect me.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
Evarne. Not forgotten you. Have I made a threat? Just being honest.

*He looks up from his beer and smiles a toothy smile*.

I've a reputation in these parts Philomena. And so have you. I've already been paid. Lets think differently. The vorte has insight, what is it she knows? The Engine wants her, and Monica Drew hired me to kill you. Why? I always want a reason?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Monica tried to hurt Urat Holme and I wasn't happy about it. I cursed her.

*Philomena sighs.*

I don't know what the Vorte knows, I haven't asked. She needed help and I gave it. I always help those in need.

*She glances at the witch.*

I am sure this can be settled amicably, Evarne.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
I remember Holme. A good human, I used to drink here with Stry long ago.

*He looks at Evarne and grins*.

You can call off the attack dog.

*He stares at Philomena*.

But if you curse someone you can expect revenge.

*He drinks more beer*.

That vorte knows something important. This tavern's being watched by several different gangs. There's money in this, and that's what I need. So you can help me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1639, 1640, 1641, 1642, 1643, 1644, 1645 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group