View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:14 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Sweeney is full of rubbish! Kerdisha... It was an accident that she was killed, the men who did it were aiming for Kalvos. I sometimes wonder if she deliberately got in his way to save him for me...
*The mermaid starts to cry.*
I should have stopped them earlier, I just wanted to end it without blood shed.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
GarliTreorne
|
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:28 pm |
|
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am Posts: 195 Location: Vorte species
|
|
Oh. I am sorry I think I have upset you. I did not know. Would you like me to give you a hug? She sounded like a good person. I'm sure she would not want you to be upset for her. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better? Maybe a nice cup of tea?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:06 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
No no... Nothing can be done about mortality.
*Philomena dries her eyes.*
She was the best of people. An elf. So good and kind... So in love. She would sacrifice anything for love, be it love for her husband or love for her friends. I knew her heart for she loved Nace like I love Kalvos.
*She sighs and plays a chord on the harp that reminds her of Kerdisha.*
May the Zoriat guide her to a better place... May she find peace and happiness... But I have a horror if losing any more of those I that I love. Vortigern included.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
GarliTreorne
|
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 pm |
|
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am Posts: 195 Location: Vorte species
|
|
Yes. It’s not easy watching others die. I never liked my kind much. Useless though they were, it’s sad to know they’re all gone. Although there might be one or two wandering around lost someplace.
*She smiles*.
I do hope that we can be proper friends. I don’t really have any, just the wizard, but he sent me away. Trying to protect me.
*She sighs*
But I am sorry about the elf, I wish I’d not mentioned her now. Do you think Vortigern will come to us tonight?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:24 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
I hope we shall become friends too. I love my friends all so dearly!
*She gives Garli a big hug.*
Vortigern will come to us once he has weighed up his options. He likes to know how the dice will fall before he rolls them... But with so few knights here I think he may decide they have rolled in his favour.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
GarliTreorne
|
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:36 pm |
|
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am Posts: 195 Location: Vorte species
|
|
Thank you! I’ll be a good friend. You believe that don’t you?
*Garli smiles and hugs her back*.
Perhaps we could go shopping. I’ve left all my clothes at the wizards house. And all I’ve got is this dress I’m wearing. I like clothes, and shoes, and handbags.
*She chuckles*.
I’m looking forward to seeing Vortigern again. I don’t know why everyone hates him. He’s been good to me as you know.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:42 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Ohhhhh! I love shopping! Yes let's go tomorrow.
*She claps her hands with delight.*
Poor Vort, he is reckless and impetuous but not as bad as people think. Sometimes when we're alone...
*The mermaid sighs.*
I do care about him you know. I didn't mean to hurt him like I did... What did he tell you about me?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
GarliTreorne
|
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:41 pm |
|
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am Posts: 195 Location: Vorte species
|
|
Vortigern told me that you were more than good friends. That you chose Kalvos over him because the knight was dull, plodding and a safe bet. At least I think he said that.
*She sits down at the bar and plays with her hair*.
I've known him for a while. He's friends with the wizard and used to spend time with him. Vortigern's quite keen on magic. I heard he was involved with the Pillar Brethren.
"She smiles*.
Shopping. Yes. Let's go! I'm sure Arabella and Sweeney will look after the place. I need new shoes, dresses, nail varnish, and a few hair products. I'm starting to smell swampy. It's not very nice.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:55 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
If you're going shipping, I'm coming to protect you, it's not safe at the moment
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:58 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Vortigern is not right about Kalvos, a knight is hardly a safe bet He is sweet and thoughtful which is why Vort thinks he is dull... But I will let you know a secret, Kalvos is just as passionate as Vortigern is, the difference between them is Kalvos would rather die than betray me.
*She strokes Garli's hair.*
You poor thing. You are welcome to borrow my clothes and beauty products. Why don't you take a bath in my en-suite bathroom and pick out some dresses? Perhaps you could become Vortigern's girlfriend? I think you have a little crush and you are very pretty.
*She grins at Gwennie.*
A girly shopping trip! Yay.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|