It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1627, 1628, 1629, 1630, 1631, 1632, 1633 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
If they are talking to one another again then that's good ,I'm sure they don't want a spare part hanging about, even a sisterly one


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am
Posts: 66
Location: A cave beneath the waves
Yes... I suppose. Had they fallen out? That would explain Evarne's good mood.

*Menippe smiles at Gwenllian.*

It will take more than a mild squabble to break the bond between those two.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:28 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
That's what I tried to tell Philomena, but she thinks Kalvos doesn't love her because he doesn't want her to sleep with Vort!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am
Posts: 66
Location: A cave beneath the waves
I was under the impression that sleeping with Vortigern would obtain the list that Kalvos needs to stop that dreadful Keeler from seizing power... Why would Kalvos think that a bad thing? Such a gesture is the pure proof of her love for him! Was he not grateful?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:37 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Oh dear I forgot you were a mermaid too, no It would not be a good thing, Humans believe in monogomy , sleeping with another person would be a betrayal of their love , not a proof


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am
Posts: 66
Location: A cave beneath the waves
Ahhhh strange creatures humans.

*Menippe nods.*

Lady Philomena has chosen a very handsome one though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:42 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
She has, they are both very lucky to have found one another, I just wish they would spend more time appreciating the fact! Some of us will search a lifetime and never find such love


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I should go to bed, the drink is making me maudlin , good night Menippe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am
Posts: 66
Location: A cave beneath the waves
Well I am sure they are appreciating each other at the moment. He spends a lot of time training for his duel I understand? Barbaric act, duelling... still if Queen Eleanour will not relent and give him a pardon I suppose there is nothing else for it

*She hugs Gwenllian.*

Good night my dear.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am
Posts: 61
Location: Grimney Outlander
Damn. Am I flogging a dead horse here or what?

*He takes a bottle of drink from the bar and pours himself a glass of firewater*.

You know what, that Gwenllian is one heck of a ginger fox. But that's by the by. Ain't it really. I'm looking for Kalvos. I mean, like I'm supposed to training up the fella. But what the heck. Half the time I'm sitting on my ass picking marsh flies out of my hair just waiting for him to show up.

*He drinks the firewater and pours a second glass*.

It's fine by me if the princess wants to pay me for sitting on my butt, like, I don't mind, but she'd better not come crying to me over spilt milk if he loses that duel.

*He takes his boots off and massages his feet*.

Let me rephrase that. Spilled blood more like. He's good, but he needs to be better.

*He gazes at Menippe*.

You one of those fish people like Philomena? You know you creatures have always intrigued me. Can you hold a conversation underwater or do your mouths get waterlogged?

*He shakes his head*.

Surely you must swallow a lot of sea water. I had a friend once who drank that stuff. Sent him crazy.

*He drinks more firewater*.

And why is it that you don't go all fishy when you hit the water? Why is it only your legs change? I'm kinda inclined to guess that makes you merfolk half human.

*He drinks another mouthful of firewater*.

That's kinda ironic given the fact that humans get right up the noses of most of your kind.

*He thinks again*.

Hey I'm not having a dig here OK, just asking that's all, don't go sticking a trident in me. Like, if you know what I mean.

*He twiddles his toes*.

Damn my toenails need cutting. I hate long toenails. Especially on a fella, who has sexy feet like I have.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1627, 1628, 1629, 1630, 1631, 1632, 1633 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group