It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1620, 1621, 1622, 1623, 1624, 1625, 1626 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
It is hard to trust Vortigern. That's for certain. As for the rules. I see little point in marriage if we fail to maintain loyalty and respect for each other. That is just the human way, at least that is what I was led to believe. If you'll excuse me. I have to see to my horse.

*He bows politely to Gwenllian and kisses Philomena upon the cheek*.

I respect you culture Philomena. I just do not understand it.

*He heads off to the stables*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Vortigern is not as bad as people think. Why does no one like him?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:01 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I think I have upset Kalvos... Now I really don't understand.

*She looks close to tears.*

How I am supposed to know the human way? I have never been brought up human! He just expects me to know the rules... And I don't. I try and I try...

*She chokes back the tears.*

I know Vortigern... He has his good points and I do not dislike him.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
The human way is always difficult to understand. The vorte did not believe in mixing the sexes at all. In fact the greatest intellectuals of our kingdom outlawed such contact. Rules can sometimes be right and sometimes be wrong Princess Philomena.

*She hands the mermaid a handkerchief*.

Vortigern is one of the better humans, you are right to believe in him. Don't you think?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:26 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh I agree.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Princess Philomena you should dry your eyes and try to get some sleep. I could mix you one of my special sleeping potions if you like. They always help.

*She smiles*.

When the wizard was unable to sleep I used to make him one too! It really helped him. He once slept for a whole month. They're very strong.

*She giggles*.

I can help you can't I? After all you're helping me! Would you like me to mix one up for you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:59 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No but mix one for Meadow please. As strong as possible.

*She pulls on her cloak.*

I'm going for a swim to clear my head.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Swimming? At this time? It's not safe outside.

*She stands in front of the door*,

Meadow? I gave her some last night, do you really think I should give her another?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
Yes Princess. The vorte is right. It is not the time for you to go swimming. If you must relax, fill a bathtub and sit in that. Kalvos is up on the roof watching the sky. He's quiet tonight, not that he says a great deal normally anyway. Personally I think you should sleep, Elios and I will take Meadow to hospital in the morning.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
I prefer to be called by my name rather than my species if you don't mind. I'm tired and, I'm going to bed. Not that I have a bed. Goodnight Princess.

*She walks off down the passageway*.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1620, 1621, 1622, 1623, 1624, 1625, 1626 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group