It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1617, 1618, 1619, 1620, 1621, 1622, 1623 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
That was very kind Arabella... not that you'll miss her!

*Philomena smiles.*

Well she was difficult with you, I understand.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
I heard all the commotion. If last night wasn't bad enough.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Dravenore... You look troubled. Kalvos has gone downstairs to check on the mirror witch. Meadow has lost her mind.

*She shakes her head.*

It was always going to happen. Kalvos and I shall take her to the hospital tonight.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
I am troubled. Perhaps it would be best if I ride to Toraz and bring a doctor back. It is not safe out in the mire. Not for anyone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Dravenore, what is wrong? You can speak to me of your troubles.

*She reaches out and takes his hand.*

If it is not safe for me and Kalvos together, it is not safe for you. Besides... it would mean you leaving me unguarded.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
*He gently squeezes Philomena's hand*.

Then no one should leave until morning. Meadow should rest. Whatever her past crimes, she can call dragons.

*He looks stern*.

No one should venture out into the mire at night. The threat is growing. I'm sorry to say.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Oh no.

*He turns pale*.

We're all going to die? That's what you're saying isn't it? If we have enemies, just give them what they want and they'll leave us alone!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
We'll go at daybreak... We can keep her sedated until then.

*The mermaid smiles as Dravenore keeps hold of her hand. *

What is wrong friend? You speak of a growing threat... I must know what threatens us.

*She strokes a stray hair from Dravenore's face.*

Oh by the way, I have found Vortigern. I trust he will be safe with you?

*Philomena sighs and looks at Sweeney.*

We will not die. When have I ever let harm to happen to you?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
I do not know who threatens us. But I found Raxscar hanging in a tree, he was a powerful warrior in the Elite and a good and noble man. Someone butchered him.

*He smiles and frowns*.

Vortigern played no part. I'm sure of that. A knight named Wexler maybe responsible.

*He lets go off Philomena's hand*.

Time for me to stand guard on the roof and watch. The time is coming, when we will know who our enemies are Princess.

*He looks at Sweeney*.

Fight or die boy. That's your choice.


*He exits*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
I'm only young! I just clean the privy! What have I done to deserve this? I.... I....

*Sweeney faints*.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1617, 1618, 1619, 1620, 1621, 1622, 1623 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group