It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1616, 1617, 1618, 1619, 1620, 1621, 1622 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Then she must be helped. Although I am unsure how you will be able to help her. But what can I do? I could speak to the wizard, he might have some answers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes... perhaps you could speak to him. But you need to stay here where we can protect you.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Kalvos enter and kneels down beside Meadow*

What's happened to her Philomena?

*He looks worried*.

Is she hurt?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
She's gone mad! I knew this day would come... We have to get her to the hospital.

*The mermaid reaches for the knight's hand.*

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
What's sent her mad?

*He holds Philomena's hand*.

Someone will have to ride out to Toraz. It will have to be me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Let's take her together... I'll need to speak to the Doctor.

*She looks troubled.*

I guess it was guilt, it has finally caught up with her or... Do you think the Mirror Witch downstairs has cracked?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I should go and look and see what has happened. Yes. I'll go into the cellar.

*He nods in agreement*.

We should take Meadow to Toraz together.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Go now... see if Jezebel Tyne still lives.

*Philomena looks worried. *

As for Meadow... I'll tie her onto a stretcher. We can take her in the cart and hitch the kelpie to it.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He kisses Philomena, draws his swords and descends into the cellar*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Where's Kalvos going?

*Arabella looks over her shoulder. *

I've heard Meadow has lost her mind. I have packed her a bag for the mental institution. Nothing with belts or sharp things.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1616, 1617, 1618, 1619, 1620, 1621, 1622 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group