It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1614, 1615, 1616, 1617, 1618, 1619, 1620 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I don't know... Elios said she hit her head.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
No. It's out there!

*She looks at her hands*.

There's the blood. Everyone is dead. The city burns. All is in flames. I must leave. I must talk to.... Talk to.... Slayvern Kursk?.....

*She looks confused*.

Why did I do it? I'm missing some part of me. Where am I? I need answers!

*She looks at Philomena*.

Who are you? What is this place?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
I think she's gone completely mad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
I think she needs to have a trip to the Grimney Mental Hospital...

*He tackles Meadow to the floor.*

Princess, I think we should restrain her and take her to the hospital... Fetch some rope please Sweeney!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I agree! She has cracked... I shall run up and get some sedative from Evarne.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
No. Stop! You don't know what you're doing!

*She struggles against Elios*.

What is happening to me?! Why are you hurting me?!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
What are you doing to her! Leave her alone!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
I should not get involve if I were you. She needs to be subdued.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:01 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
She's had a mental breakdown! She needs a good doctor.

*She puts a drop of emerald liquid in Meadow's mouth.*

Shhhhhh calm down.

*The mermaid strokes Meadow's hair.*

Sweeney, is Kalvos outside?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
*Elios hogties Meadow.*

She's a dangerous creature! We need to subdue her so she is not a danger to herself or Grimney.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1614, 1615, 1616, 1617, 1618, 1619, 1620 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group