It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1613, 1614, 1615, 1616, 1617, 1618, 1619 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Kalvos enters the tavern and bolts the door. He smiles at Philomena and takes her in his arms and kisses her gently*.

I'm never far away angel.

*He sweeps Philomena off her feet and kisses her a second time*.

Time for bed.

*He smiles at Dave and SMacca*.

Happy dreams friends.

*He carries the mermaid upstairs*.

Let us go together and make the bed less empty.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
*Galrli claps her hands together and giggles*.

Oh how beautifully romantic!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Personally I think it's disgusting!

*He looks disapprovingly at SMacca and Garli*.

You two are a couple of freeloaders. I don't know why we put up with it. I'm going to bed. :roll:

*He stomps off*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
*She looks at SMacca and Dave who are asleep*.

I don't know about them but I was invited to stay here. I don't think I've done anything wrong have I?

*She puts her hand in front of her mouth and yawns*.

I'm not doing any harm. I'm a guest.

*Garli lies down beside SMacca and Dave and falls asleep*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
SMacca wakes up to the smell of garlic beside her

pooweee - hello Garli! I haven't had this much company whilst asleep in years!

*SMacca cuddles Dave again and falls back to sleep*

Night all! ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Meadow walks in bleary eyed. She doesn't notice Garli, Smacca and Dave lying on the floor, she trips over them and goes flying head first into the bar and falls backwards onto the floor unconscious.......

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
Great Zoriat, what a noise! You all need a bed.

* He picks Meadow up, slings her over his shoulder and carries her to her room, then returns to carry the others to their rooms.*

Philomena's firewater is really too strong!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
*Meadow charges through the bar*.

Fire! The buildings are all on fire! Fetch water Elios. We have to put out the fire!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
There no fire... That is just Dave smoking his cigar.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
What's wrong with that madwoman? :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1613, 1614, 1615, 1616, 1617, 1618, 1619 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group