It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1612, 1613, 1614, 1615, 1616, 1617, 1618 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
But Sweeney darling, we were never lovers! More friends... Perhaps Kalvos does neglect me and perhaps Vortigern is a blackhearted criminal... but I am a mermaid and I must follow my heart.

*She shakes her head.*

No Holme's tavern is a sanctuary for those who have nowhere else. I shall never turn those who need this place away... Although I do wish the knights would leave!

Dave is snoring in front of the kitchen stove.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Dave's leaving hair everywhere. I suppose someone should shave him. Mama used to do that, but he always made such a fuss.

*He looks a little offended*.

Funny how quickly you forget things. :roll: I suppose I should expect that. You'd rather marry a man who takes you for granted. And give your heart to a villain. But Holme's tavern is not a refuge for your criminal friends to hide. At least the knights are gradually going, hopefully we've seen the last of Dravenore. I have work to do. I suppose I had better get on with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am running the tavern the way Urat wishes me to run it... And Kalvos doesn't take me for granted. He loves me... He tries not to neglect me but he has to train for the duel. As for my heart... That belongs to Kalvos not Vort!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
If you say so Phil. You'd have fallen for me properly, if I'd been better looking. It's all looks with you. :roll: If you can find time to shave Dave that would be helpful. His suit also needs cleaning. You could pop it in to Gorlies in Toraz tomorrow if you're not too busy. Although you can get one of your servants to do that when they fetch my cleaning products. I'm not one of your servants. :roll:

*He wanders off with is nose in the air*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
*Dravenore enters the tavern. His armour is splattered with mud and blood. He reaches for a bottle of spirits standing on the bar, pulls the cork out with his teeth and gulps it down*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Are you hurt? Your friends have been worried about you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
No. I'm not hurt. I've just been burying a friend. Before this business is concluded, I imagine I'll be burying a few more.

*He takes another gulp of spirits*.

If you'll excuse me. I need to clean myself up.

*He frowns and sighs and walks wearily upstairs*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
*SMacca flies in on her Majestic*

Oh what a glorious moon filled night, the crystal fresh air clearing my head

SMacca helps herself to a glass and sits by Dave stroking him to sleep

*SMacca then falls asleep by the fire*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:43 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I shall add that go SMacca's bill.

*Philomena notes the drink SMacca has taken and shakes her head.*

Manners are hard to come by...

*The mermaid looks out the window, full of thoughts. She sighs.*

Bed is too large without Kalvos in it.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:45 am
Posts: 27
*Dave purrs happily on SMacca's lap and watches Philomena closely, before falling asleep*.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1612, 1613, 1614, 1615, 1616, 1617, 1618 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group