It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1611, 1612, 1613, 1614, 1615, 1616, 1617 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh dear! Shall I go to Toraz tomorrow?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Yes. No one is buying in any cleaning products. I can't work under such circumstances. :roll: And mama, is coming to visit. So everything needs to be clean. Mama does not do messy. And the tavern is messy. We'll have to lock that clam in the cellar.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Why is your mama coming? I am nit sure such a genteel lady should come here? Make a list and I shall send Hosta... Arabella will help you clean.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Why should I clean the whole tavern? Excuse me Phil. But I an in charge of the privy, I'm not some cleaner. :roll: And I wish you would kick that useless clam out of the tavern. :roll: It's a disgrace. Yes. I need thee cartons of dewberry juice. A new silver bucket in which I can clean my brushes, I need cloths, and Maxi's Miracle Cleaner. Three bottles. Oh, and a new mop and bucket. And when are those knights going? :roll: They're keeping our customers away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:08 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I can't just chuck him out... Why don't you start charging Morton rent... I will get whatever you want, i'll just write it down now.

*Philomena writes down Sweeney's demands carefully.*

As for the knights.... I don't know. They will be gone soon I hope. Although Kalvos will be staying here of course.

Drink?

*She pours Sweeney a dewberry juice.*

I do wish you would put off your mama. I think we shall have some very unsuitable guests soon... in fact maybe you should take some paid holiday?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Thank you Phil.

*He takes the drink and sips it*.

Are you trying to get rid of me? Is that your plan? You never did like me much after you got with him.

*He huffs*.

I'm not in charge of the tavern. You make that clam pay up. He's in my way all the time. He's such a nuisance. It's a tough enough job cleaning the privy without him bunging it up all the time! :roll:

*He sips his dewberry juice*.

Shayle should be in hospital and fat Urat should go too. It's not a hospital, it's a tavern. Oh. And who is coming to stay now? What are you up to? Mama is coming with Cecille and Brettany. My aunts. They will be quite happy sitting in the backroom knitting, although I have suggested they could have their flower arranging classes here. I thought it might bring in a bit more revenue to the place. You could join them if you like, mama would like that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I just thought you could do with a holiday... Vortigern might be coming and I know you dislike him. Something you and Kalvos can agree on at least.... Might even help Kalvos bond with Evarne.

*She smiles faintly.*

I just don't think this place is suitable for three flower-arranging ladies. I thought your mama hated this place? And me... I don't think your aunts will approve of me!

I was going to talk to you about cleaning, I think you need a promotion! I though you could be 'Head of Cleaning Operations' and we could get you an assistant. What do you think?

Urat would be miserable in hospital, and Doctor Viklo thought he was just as well cared for her as he would be in Toraz hospital. As for Shayle, that is for Robert to decide.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
I am just trying to raise the standards of the tavern. It's so low class. :roll:

*He looks horrified*.

Vortigern is coming back here?! Oh Phil. He's a terrible villain. There's a huge reward for his capture. You should turn him over to the Nanstad.

*He shrugs*.

I don't care if Kalvos bonds with Evarne, she's clearly a good judge of character, he's off prancing around Grimney with his sword fighting chum. :roll:

*He smiles*.

Really? Yes. I would like an assistant. It's about time I was promoted. No one seems to treat me with the respect I deserve. Mama would be highly delighted by that!

*He drinks more of his dewberry juice*.

Vortigern is very bad news. When is he coming here exactly?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:08 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Sweeney, let me make this clear... if something happens to Vort you won't be getting your promotion, assistant or pearl and gold scrubbing brush. Don't even think of shopping him to the Nanstad.

I don't know when he is coming, when he comes, he comes. Just stay out of his way and stay quiet.

*Philomena fiddles with her engagement ring.*

It would be nice if everyone just got along for a change. I do wish you would be nicer to Kalvos! After all he has done for you.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
That's blackmail that is. That goes against my employment rights. I am very tempted to report you to G.E.C for that! It's outrageous. :shock:

*He frowns*.

Why should I get on with criminals and murderers? Phil, if you opened the doors and allowed a more respectable clientele, I believe I would be much more welcoming. As it is those knights are keeping our customers away.

*Sips more of his dewberry juice*.

I just think that Kalvos neglects you. I never neglected you did I? How do you think I feel being tossed aside like some old privy brush. :roll: And then I had to watch you cavorting with Kalvos and that Vortigern fellow. Mama was appalled. You've tried to make amends, but it's not enough. And where is Dave? :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1611, 1612, 1613, 1614, 1615, 1616, 1617 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group