It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1604, 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Hmm well we're not quite sure who or what i am My father is the Wizard of the southern seas, I don't know who my mother is.
But I am Zoriat mother to Philomena baby


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I think she just wants attention... Kalvos was doting on her yesterday so she feels deprived now. Do you want to cuddle her?

*She passes Gwenllian the baby.*

Yes, I am friends with Vortigern... Or I was... I am not sure how he feels about me now. I am glad for the advice... Princesses don't usually bring up their own babies so I am a little lost. I know a man called Korben who is the last of his kind too.

Firewaters all round!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Gwenllians face softens as she takes the baby

Oh my goodness lost or note she is the most beautiful , precious thing ever Philomena :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Wizard of the southern seas? Rhinos? At least that is the only wizard that I can think of. My memory is not good, I'm not a scholar. And Korben... That name is familiar. Last of his kind? Sometimes that's a good thing. Let's you break free.

*She smiles*.

I like babies. As long as they are not yellow and bald. Yes. Princess Philomena. You are the daughter? Granddaughter of Onedina? I'm guessing now. You need a baby sitter. I looked after the wizard's cat, but the cat died, of old age I might add.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Rhinos Is indeed my Father.
Korben Drake is the last of a race of red skinned people, he is sometimes about the place


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am the daughter of Onedina, the baby is her granddaughter. How do you know!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I really must go to bed, Philomena, do you want me to take Karina for the night? It will give you a break and I really don't see enough of her


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
The vorte knew everything my princess friends, yet they did nothing. They sat, and they talked. I listened. I gathered knowledge and when the end came, I left.

*She smiles*.

Why did you leave to come here? Why a tavern in a mire? Two princesses? My background is rather basic. I am not of royal birth. Yes. Korben Drake. He's an outlaw. His kind were at war with the blue skins. Both sides lost. Colour should never divide a race. At least they might realise that now.

*She smiles at Gwenllian*.

Goodnight Daughter of Rhinos. I hope I can learn more about you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Well if you do, you can tell me, my past is shrouded in Mystery , I only learned this year who my Father was !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
I maybe able to help. I can refer to the archives. The Vorte Sanctuary. They have written so much, and I expect they have a family tree in regards to you and your lineage. Yes. Of course I would help.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1604, 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group