It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1602, 1603, 1604, 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I learnt to play from the Sirens of the Sea of Lost Souls... We've got pretty much every drink you could wish for... Legal drinks only!

*She smiles.*

There are bad people looking for you I think... They wish for knowledge of the North Road.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
*Her yellow skin turns white*.

Who are looking for me? What do they want with the North Road?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I do not know why they want knowledge... Why would any creature, except for a desire for power.

*She looks around at the empty room and whispers*

It is Slayvern Kursk.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Slayvern Kursk? Even if I did have the knowledge I would not tell him. They think they can go there and find Gothar's jewel. But they will perish if they try to take it. The path is riddled with tricks and traps. Monsters and dark wizards prowl the road. No one comes back.

*She smiles nervously*.

I would like a drink. Something strong. Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Firewater?

*She pours a glass.*

You must take care, if they catch you they will torture you. I shall see if I can get you some protection. You can stay here if you wish?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Thank you. They want the name of the wizard who can open the pathway. That I would never give them. I'd rather die.

*She takes the glass and raises it to her lips with a shaking hand*.

It is unfortunate that I am yellow. There are no other Vorte left but me. Although as a race they're not much missed. Protection? Why would you protect me? You don't know who I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I protect those that need my protection.

*Philomena shrugs.*

It is my sacred duty...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
That is kind. Are you a nun? Do you have a calling?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Ha! A nun. That's so funny. Phil is a scandalous mermaid princess from the Dudrassa. A nun! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Amyway, I've got a privy to clean! :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Oh. I see. But you shouldn't make judgements about other people. Everyone thought the Vorte were lazy, but I'm not.

*She smiles at Philomena*.

How much do I owe you for the drink?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1602, 1603, 1604, 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group