It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1599, 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, 1605 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Toraz Hospital
*The doctor kisses Philomena's hand*.

Yes. You have had the baby. That's wonderful news. Is Urat still ill? Yes. Of course I will see him. The baby too.

*He smiles*.

I did come to inquire about the two patients Meadow brought in. They were badly injured. Yes. Tea would be nice. Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Tanith said that Girda Batoox set fire to Bumblecrack's, I think she is a member of the Chaos engine.

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
But surely you have all the details from when Meadow admitted them? I mean even Meadow wouldn't dump two seriously wounded patients in a hospital corridor.

*She picks up Karina and shows her to the doctor proudly.*

Here's our baby. Isn't she bonny?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Toraz Hospital
I see. Well. That's very disturbing. We really do not want the Chaos Engine blowing up our hospital. Not good at all to hear such things. We had enough problems last time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:09 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Well patch them up and send them home... But until they are well enough to move I shall ask Sir Robert Pearl to send some guards.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Toraz Hospital
Ah. What a beautiful baby. How delightful she is!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:12 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Do you think Vanyon will be home in time for pay day?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:15 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena beams with pride.*

She is gorgeous! She is very strong and healthy, you should see her swim.

*She kisses the baby's cheeks. Kalvos is well too, never has any issues from his former wounds. I have you to thank for that Doctor.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Toraz Hospital
Pay day?

*He looks confused*.

Yes. They were just dumped. I left soon after and took a carriage here. Guards would be very helpful. What have they done to upset the Chaos Engine?

*He nods*.

I am glad Kalvos is well. It is good to know that you are happy together, the baby must be your pride and joy.

Any tea?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Well, I know it won't seem important to you......you being on a Doctor's salary and all that but.....you see I work for Vanyon and I rely on my wage which is the last day of the month. I spent all this month's wages on this little one you see, that's why I asked :D

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1599, 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, 1605 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group