It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1596, 1597, 1598, 1599, 1600, 1601, 1602 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Yes but Meadow Philomena has already told me there's chocolate cake :shock:

I have to go now :!:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Chocolate cake and champagne... and canapes!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
I'm definitely coming then :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Chocolate cake?

*He tickles Karina under the chin*.

Drayger, Elios, Trylax.... Sir Robert Pearl and Lord Rackham, although it seems unlikely they'd attend. There are a few others I could think of. Meadow of course. Although Vortigern would hardly be welcomed. Yes, plenty of chocolate cake for SMacca.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Well I'll take grapes to the hospital for Vanyon and Tanith then seeing as I'm not welcome :( Have a good time SMacca!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Or you could spend time resizing the C.I.N. form on the poetry vault
I'm not blind ! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I find you both very confusing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Chocolate cake... don't tell me you have never had chocolate cake! Not even for your birthday?

*She kisses Kalvos affectionately*

You really have had a deprived life!

Well if you want to invite Sir Robert and Lord Rackham then we can wait... but I want us to invite Vortigern too. It is important to make him feel that somebody cares about him and I want you to both make friends. It is bad enough that you and Evarne are always squabbling!

*She runs her hands through his hair.*

So my darling, who are we going to get to carry on your training?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Oh - it's nearly midnight and I shall turn into a pumpkin or werewolf soon so before I overheat
I must go

Night
:D
*SMacca dreams of a big fat choccie cake*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:02 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Yes, Kalvos, invite Vortigern I think SMacca will like him! Also you could invite Slayvern, it might make him happy to think he's wanted, I think he may have had a deprived childhood too :D

Why do you find us confusing?

Oh goodnight SMacca, strangely enough I'm fancying chocolate cake now too!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1596, 1597, 1598, 1599, 1600, 1601, 1602 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group