It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1590, 1591, 1592, 1593, 1594, 1595, 1596 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Bumblecrack's has been blown up and Tanith and Vanyon are lying in the rubble. SMacca left them there because she doesn't like hearing people moaning!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Oh I'm not that heartless really :?

Kalvos maybe you could help - we want to refurb the front of Bumbles and have an ice cream parlour -Meadow what do you think?

It might attract more customers!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Yes that's a cool idea SMacca but.....I think maybe we should get our colleagues rescued first?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
OMG are they still lying outside!?!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:47 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
As far as I know, yes!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:47 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
We'll have nothing to do with Bumblecracks, thank you very much! It was only attacked because you were baiting Slayvern Kursk and stealing from the Blue Dragon! And now, thanks to you Meadow, I am having to get allied with the Chaos Engine in order to protect Thadeus, Morton, SMacca and you!

*She flings her hair angrily and glares at Kalvos.*

And I can't set a date because of you! You are so infuriating.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
That's not right. Whatever the case, it seems that no one is doing anything. Have you not told anyone else Medaow? This is terrible news! When did this happen?

*He looks at SMacca somewhat bewildered*.

I don't understand you. They might be dead and you want to open an ice cream parlour? We have to do something right now.

*He looks shocked*.

The Chaos Engine Philomena? What's going on?

*He cuddles Karina and looks into her eyes*.

What's mummy doing?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Kalvos - did you not know that patients are always given ice-cream to make them feel better
:D

What is this chaos engine anyway?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
I'm not sure Kalvos, two or three days I think. I haven't told anyone although.....I did send a note to Word Wizard asking him to help but..................he won't come anywhere near me for some reason :roll:

SMacca I think they give patients ice cream AFTER they've been operated on!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Me? What am I doing? I was here, looking after YOUR daughter by myself. It was Meadow who went to the Blue Dragon, despite my warning her not to go! She then proceeded to steal from Bracewind, get in a fight with a gangster and insult the Chaos Engine and Slayvern Kursk. He then murdered a good, honest sailor and will kill Morton and Thadeus when he finds them.

*She takes a deep breath and pours a glass of wine.*

I doubt they have been left there, news of it has already reached Toraz.

*The mermaid drinks the wine.*

Chaos Engine are a bunch of murderous gangsters, you crossed the wrong people and now I am trying to sort it out as well as this blessing. But I have more chance making peace with Kursk than ever getting Kalvos to set a date!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1590, 1591, 1592, 1593, 1594, 1595, 1596 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group