It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1554, 1555, 1556, 1557, 1558, 1559, 1560 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 am
Posts: 177
Location: Master Wizard of Grimney
Nude! But I promise not to look. I'm a gentleman!

*He claps his tentacles together and rolls his eyes towards Meadow*.

Wrong love of my life! Just because I've got a wife or two, it doesn't mean I don't love you! But you are mistaken my head is made out of shell. Come and have a feel if you fancy. I think you've got off on the wrong foot. Haven't we all?

*He smiles*.

Meadow. Don't be an idiot! You belong by my side, and the other wives, well they can stand a bit to my right.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Philomena! What would Kalvos think!

Morton, tell me this, how would you feel if you heard I was getting married to, say.......Thadeus Drax?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh all right then, Meadow you can be my chaperone. In human form or mermaid form? And where shall you paint it because I can't stand naked in the bar, it is too public.

I don't think Kalvos will mind, he loves it when I am naked.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
In front of other men?.......and clams?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 am
Posts: 177
Location: Master Wizard of Grimney
I plan to paint you....

*He holds up his toothbrush*.

I plan to paint you as....

*He pauses*.

A sea cucumber.... Aqua fresh.... With lots of green. Might put you in a bikini. Meadow!!!!!!! You could be in the picture too. I see you as a grapefruit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:08 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No no no! I'm not going to be a sea cucumber.

*Philomena shakes her head.*

I am far too shapely.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Conveniently deaf eh Morton? How would you feel if I told you I was going to marry Thadeus Drax?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 7:54 am
Posts: 45
Morty Porty! I'm here for you to paint me as a pineapple.. or was it a tomato? I always get those two confused.

*She smiles at the ladies.*

Hello Princess Philomena, you're looking as beautiful as always. Hello Melody! How are you? Getting married? Ohhhhh let's see your engagement ring!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 am
Posts: 177
Location: Master Wizard of Grimney
Oh Meadow can I marry her too? Is she single? I know! Let's form a commune! You can grow carrots!

*He grits his teeth in frustration and then gives them a quick polish with his toothbrush*.

But I'm in my surrealist phase!!!!

*He falls backwards and waves his tentacles frantically in the air".

You've upset my artistic temperament!!!

*He writhes helplessly*

Zevy!!!!! I'm all upset. Put me in the privy I'm overheating!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Hello Zevvie! :D You want to see my engagement ring? There it is......on your finger! :twisted:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1554, 1555, 1556, 1557, 1558, 1559, 1560 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group