It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1547, 1548, 1549, 1550, 1551, 1552, 1553 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:00 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Ah Dravenore! I like to see a man cry! Is it my beauty that's making you emotional? :D

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
I'm just here to serve. Do my duty and fight for the good of Grimney. Kalvos has chosen his destiny, perhaps he is brave to allow himself to fall in love. I would not wish to face such a fate, the price is too high.

*He frowns at Meadow*.

You have a clam. Save your beauty for him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
I have a clam? A clam with five wives? And where is this clam? Any idea?!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:27 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
What price will he pay Dravenore?

*Philomena looks uncomfortable.*

You would give your life for your Queen. Besides, Kalvos and I never choose to fall in love. It just happened. I didn't know it would endanger his life, if I had I would have returned to the sea and kept him from harm. Once I knew it was too late.

*She looks at Meadow.*

Morton is either in the privy or in Toraz with Zevvi. He alternates.... why don't you hook up with your rich criminal boss?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:29 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
I don't know where you get the idea he's a criminal! :evil:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:33 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Because he was involved in the robbery at Mr Tweeds and his sold Keeler a STOLEN sword. Handling STOLEN goods is a CRIME.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:38 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Not if you don't know they're stolen!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
*He smiles and rolls his eyes*.

I don't no where your clam is. I saw him earlier today. He was outside. Painting.

*He sighs and gazes at Philomena*.

The price Kalvos has already paid. Judged by his peers, rightly or wrongly. He is considered a traitor. I may be opposed to those views. The duel is just another issue entirely.

*He looks back at Meadow*.

Fortunately I'm not involved in that investigation. That will probably become an issue for the Nanstad, rather than the Queen's Elite.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Do you think Kalvos thinks that the price was too high? Does it hurt him to be considered a traitor? I know he would not tell me if he did.

*She sighs*

This duel... I wish the Queen would put a stop to it, your Queen I mean. She must have the power to if she wanted. I wonder if we shall find out when it is to be held... He has to win Dravenore or... I do not know what I would do if he was killed.

*Her beautiful eyes sparkle with tears.*

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
No. Kalvos would sacrifice everything for you and Karina. I think you know that by now. He is not considered a traitor by Elios and I. Drayger and Sir Robert Pearl believe the same.

*He frowns*.

The Duel. He has been preparing very thoroughly. The High Council have more power than the Queen. If they could be convinced to release him.... But then, no one actually knows who they are, so talking with them would prove difficult.

*He looks sad*.

It would be a tragedy if Kalvos were killed. Somewhere in Grimney his opponent will be training. Let us hope they are not trained too well. Try not to cry. You should stay strong. I know that you will.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1547, 1548, 1549, 1550, 1551, 1552, 1553 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group