It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1546, 1547, 1548, 1549, 1550, 1551, 1552 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
The Princess does play well. It must be said. But I tend to keep control of my emotions. Humans are different from elves in that respect.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh I am sure I could have you weeping with my music if I choose.

*Philomena runs her hands over the harp to play a chord that reminds Dravenore of his final goodbye to his family. Tears form in the knight's eyes.*

Humans are not meant to control their emotions.... but I won't tease you. It is unfair to use enchanted music just to show you that you have emotions like the rest of us.

*She stops playing.*

Can I get you a drink?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:28 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh thanks Phil! I'll have a firewater :D

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
You know I hate being called Phil!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Do you? I didn't know that! I've heard Kalvos calling you Phil!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No Sweeney calls me that to annoy me. Kalvos calls me Philomena or angel.... back home everyone calls me Mena.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
*He wipes the tears away*.

I'm not used to my eyes leaking. I'll just have a big glass of water. Thank you... Princess.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
You can call me Philomena if you wish Dravenore, it is not breaking protocol if I give you permission.

*She gives him a glass of water and kisses him on the cheek.*

Emotions are beautiful things, even when they hurt.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
*He smiles*.

I think that I should call you Princess. I appreciate the gesture, but Sir Robert would be disappointed if I addressed you in any other way my Lady.

*He nods and drinks*.

Emotions have their place, but not in the heart of a knight. It does weaken your resolve and strength is everything if you serve in the Queen's Elite.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:59 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
My emotions give me strength... but then I have power over storms and all you have it your sword. Do you think Kalvos will be weaker in his duel for his love of me?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1546, 1547, 1548, 1549, 1550, 1551, 1552 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group