It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1543, 1544, 1545, 1546, 1547, 1548, 1549 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Thanks Hosta! Wine all round.

*Philomena smiles.*

I'm happy to play the harp if everyone wants me to. Kalvos always loves it when I play for him. Kalvos is the father of my baby, Karina.

*She nods over to where Menippe is playing with the baby.*

We're not married, but then I am sure Sweeney's ma has told you that too. I have got a map, but you'd have to walk miles through the mire and you'd get your paws wet.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Yes thank you Meadow spent my wages already!

I would love to hear you play the harp, Philomena - lovely :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
I could take you on my dragon Dave, That's Barbie as SMacca has stolen Volgin......and she's stolen his name too. Thought it was a pathetic name :lol: She calls him Majestic now!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:45 am
Posts: 27
*He blows smoke rings and waves a paw at SMacca*.

Hello love. Nice to meet you. Ma says hello too.

*He looks at Hosta*.

What a lot of young woman. Ma will be quite at home, she'll set up a knitting class and tea mornings. Ma likes tea.

*He yawns and gazes at Philomena*.

Walking? I'm not one for walking. Thank you Meadow, ta very much. About midday best, as I tend to sleep all night and all morning.

*He puts out his cigar*.

I'm so tired, I've been awake for more than twenty minutes. I need my rest. Someone give me a lap to sit on? Philomena? I'm your cat now after all.

*He grins*.

I need my sleep. Ma will stay up and chat though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:33 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Or I could take you in Sir Robert Pearl's carriage, although we would have to be escorted by Elios and Dravenore... they insist on guarding me at all times.

*Philomena sits at her harp and picks up Dave. He settles on her lap.*

I'll play soothing music while you snooze.

*She begins to play enchantingly beautiful harp music.*

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:38 am
Posts: 27
Location: Silver Trumpet Barmaid
*Hosta sighs.*

Oh what beautiful music.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:45 am
Posts: 27
Oh yes....

*He begins to fall asleep*.

This is jolly lovely.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
We insist because we wish to keep you safe.

*He bows to Philomena*

Your safety is important, my Lady Princess. If you do not object I shall sit and watch you play, it seems like a age since you have sat at your harp.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Yes, what a lovely tune Philomena it's very CATchy :lol:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
*SMacca can't help but tap her feet and start to groove to the beautiful music*

I wonder if your Ma, Dave wants a slow dance with me after her cup of tea :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1543, 1544, 1545, 1546, 1547, 1548, 1549 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group