It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501, 1502, 1503, 1504 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:42 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh sorry, I got distracted! Yes I would love too but I'll have to check with my boss if I can get the time off :lol:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
*He nods his head towards SMacca*.

Hello lady.

*He frowns at Philomena*.

You plan to go home? Why? What about Kalvos? He's trainng like a madman for this duel. And you are going to leave him? Not sure I follow you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:49 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Not forever Dravenore but Triton Fleischer has been arrested and I think an understanding has been reached. I was going to take the baby to meet my family while Kalvos fights his duel and if he is successful I shall come home to him.

*She smiles at Karina.*

Everyone will love her.

*The mermaid frowns slightly.*

Besides, I am just a distraction to Kalvos.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
I see. You will have to be escorted by knights. You should not travel back to the see alone. Triton Fleischer? I thought he was a threat.

*He looks bemused*.

You're a distraction to Kalvos? You recruited Stark to train him. Stark has told me that Kalvos must dedicate every thought and moment to his training until he says otherwise. His life depends on it.

*He smiles*.


Kalvos could return to the Elite, but he would never do that. I think you underestimate your value to him.

*He shakes his head*.

I have tasks to perform. If you'll excuse me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:02 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Triton had a knife to my throat, he could have killed every person in this tavern and not earned a rebuke but to threaten to harm a princess is a serious crime.

*She smiles at Dravenore.*

If Kalvos wins his duel and decides that I am what he wants more than the Elite then I shall return to him. I don't know my value to him, human love is different to a mermaid's.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:06 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh dear it looks like SMacca fainted from the heat.

You have tasks to perform Dravenore? Would you like me to come with you? :D

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh Meadow, leave it out. He is having an affair with Arabella, it is not nice to steal other women's lovers. Especiially not our friends.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:09 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh alright! I wonder if that charming Stark will come in............

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:12 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh dear you really need a boyfriend... I know! What about Sweeney? He really needs a girlfriend too.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:14 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
I don't need a boyfriend! :shock: Honestly Philomena, I just don't understand where you get that idea from! I am quite happy with my own company 8-)

Right I am going up, time to dream about the Dudrassa :D

Goodnight x

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501, 1502, 1503, 1504 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group