It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1456, 1457, 1458, 1459, 1460, 1461, 1462 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Kalvos enters behind Philomena*.

I've been out riding, training for the duel. Stark feels that we should train away from the tavern.

*He kisses Philomena and whispers in her ear. He looks up and smiles sadly at Arabella and Elios*.

You've been out riding too? What happened yesterday is not the fault of the knights. Things will change.

*He sits beside Philomena by the fire and takes her hand in his won*.

The stars are very beautiful tonight angel. Ive seen one that is so bright and glowing it could only be called Kerdisha.

*He yawns and kisses Philomena's hand*.

I'm tired. And tomorrow I ride out to see Lord Rackham.

*He falls asleep by the firelight*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:03 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena strokes the knight's hair and watches him as he sleeps.*

Yes my beloved you rest... I hope your training is proving useful although Stark will not give you the killer instinct you are lacking.

*She glances up at Elios.

Ride with Kalvos to Lord Rackham. Dravenore is here to protect us and Arabella and myself will take our turn with Shayle.

*Philomena smiles sadly.*

I am glad she is recovering, it is a shame our beloved friend was dead before I could help her.

*She sighs.*

I may ride out into the mire tonight, see what friends I can find.

*The mermaid glances in her mirror and gives a little smile.*

On second thoughts I shall stay, a black-hearted friend comes our way... But will he give me the list?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:45 am
Posts: 28
Philomena the Beautiful, we have your letter.... The Coven answers..

*She smiles at Karina.*

Beautiful child... Do not fear your love for her because she is human. You can raise her to be a good human, there are some. Your enchanted blood runs through her, she will wield magic like her father wields his sword... I shall train her if you desire it.

*The witch smiles.

Now where was I? Yes I will help now and later... Take me to this knight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Thank you Mother Balthus... You read hearts well.

*She glances at the baby.*

My people once feared my human blood... And now I fear my daughter's humanity.

*The mermaid looks guilty.*

Say nothing about this... I do not wish Kalvos to know this.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 pm
Posts: 26
Location: Marrow Master. Carrot King. Cucumber Capitalist.
*Hector enters the tavern carrying a large marrow under his arm*.

I can't stop as I promised my sister that I'd be home to water the vegetables.

*He hands her a marrow and smiles*.

It won first prize! I even managed to beat Jeremiah Crockle. I'm highly delighted. But I did promise you this, so I'd like you to have it.

*He grins*.

I always keep my word. And you did save me from those terrible trousers!

*He sighs*.

Saw the Militia out on the road. They're very rude aren't they? Although they've cause to be. I've heard that Vortigern Jett was seen in the mire. And two Militia men are missing. They reckon that Jett has done for them. He's such a black heart that one.

*He looks nervously over his shoulder*.

Soon as I'm back on the allotment the better.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Thank you very much Hector! Such a beautiful marrow, it seems a shame to eat it.

*She looks troubled.*

Oh poor Vortigern... He's a dead man.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Hello Philomena

I have a visitor for you

Pulls Lillikin out of her pocket and places her on the bar

She came to Bumblecrack's last night by mistake, I think she has a message for you.

SMacca says she's working here tonight and I.....I wondered .....if......if I might be able to .....help her?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Maybe Meadow.... Although I might need a ride on your dragon to look for Vort later if he doesn't turn up.

*She picks up the little fairy who is sleeping off the swoozy liquid.*

I think I shall put her in eve's little bed until she feels better.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Yes of course you can borrow the dragon. Why is Vortigern coming here?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:33 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
He is coming because I need to see him... Kalvos wants to see him too.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1456, 1457, 1458, 1459, 1460, 1461, 1462 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group