It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1453, 1454, 1455, 1456, 1457, 1458, 1459 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 am
Posts: 332
Location: Grimney
Well.....it's a Grimney olympic record so.....yes! I have been training for it all my life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Meadow?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Philomena Meadow has always wanted to be like Tanith!
she is after her gold medal :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
:lol: I don't change do I Philomena!!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Well maybe she should start training... I wanted to enter the swimming but they wouldn't let me... Racists.

*She looks at Meadow sternly.*


I hope you have changed a little. I won't be happy if you sell another story on me.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
I would never sell a story about you Philomena! I'm sure it was a set up!

Out soon folks!

Who framed Meadow Goblinglitter!

This drink is quite strong, I hope I'm going to be able to stay sat on my dragon going home :?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 am
Posts: 332
Location: Grimney
Nudges Brother Kallion

I wish I hadn't invited you! I know what Meadow means now, You've done nothing but stare at that barmaid and drool all night! :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Brother of Shadow
Well, it's either stare at her or stare at that stupid medal!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 am
Posts: 332
Location: Grimney
Stupid medal?

Walks over to the bar

Do you get any good looking men in here Philomena? I fancy a change if you catch my drift :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Well we have plenty of nice rooms available if you don't fancy the flight home. we have twins and...

*she smiles at the monk and speaks soothingly to Tanith..*

It is a very pretty and shiny medal. You must be proud.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1453, 1454, 1455, 1456, 1457, 1458, 1459 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group