It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1452, 1453, 1454, 1455, 1456, 1457, 1458 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Brother of Shadow
Regains his composure

Won't you join us for a drink Philomena? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 am
Posts: 332
Location: Grimney
Holds her ribbon and swings her medal from side to side :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I have my own drink Brother.. what Order of monk are you. Not a Farfell? Not the Order of Nomia for I know my kind...

*She meets his gaze.*

I will come and sit with you in a moment, there are a few trolls that have just come in and I shall serve them a bucket of ale.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Brother of Shadow
I follow Ilnarc Zale......but don't let that put you off! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Put me off?

*She raises an eyebrow.*

I am spoken for.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 am
Posts: 332
Location: Grimney
Swings her medal faster

Finally can contain herself no longer

We are here to celebrate my gold medal Philomena. I won it in the Grimney olympics :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:01 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh how lovely. I won Miss Grimney this year, but a beauty pageant is a bit different from a sporting event! You must be very... what did you win it in?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Brother of Shadow
I am spoken for too dear

Cuddles Tanith

I simply meant don't let it put you off joining us for a drink, I know the Ilnarc are not the most popular order........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 am
Posts: 332
Location: Grimney
Long jump, I jumped twenty seven metres :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Hmmmmm..... I have no quarrel with anyone as long as they pay for their drinks and don't try to kill my friends... I heard Vortigern was working with you... but that can't be true.

*SHe smiles at Tanith.*

Is that very far to jump for a human?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1452, 1453, 1454, 1455, 1456, 1457, 1458 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group