It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1439, 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443, 1444, 1445 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Good evening sir, can I get you a drink?

*Philomena carefully puts the baby in the crib behind the bar.*

We have a fine range of ales and wines.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 am
Posts: 17
Location: Grimney Militia
No drinks thank you! I am on duty. I won't beat about the bush, I am investigating the recent robbery of magical weapons. I trust you have heard about this matter? If you know anything I advise you to speak up now! Those responsible will pay heavily....also anyone protecting them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:01 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The knights of the Queen's Elite who stay here are well aware of the robbery. Mr Tweed was very upset about it, he has been staying here. Poor man.

*Philomena eyes the man warily.*

Are you one of Captain Faybre's men?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 am
Posts: 17
Location: Grimney Militia
Yes I am. Kellerman Bolte is not happy. Not happy at all about Yargon Tweed being attacked. He wants those responsible hanging from trees without delay. We are disgusted that one of our elderley citizens has been accosted in this atrocious way. We aim to bring this matter to a swift conclusion. If you know anything madam, confess now or become an accomplice!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
Firstly militia maggot, this crime is more than a simple robbery. It has the potential to threaten national security so the Queen's Elite and the Red Hand are investigating.

*Elios puts his hand on his sword.*

Secondly, nobody has the right to threaten or insult the Princess. She is under the protection of Sir Robert Pearl and our most gracious Queen Eleanour.

Go back to what you are good at... Turning a blind eye to gangsters in the mire and getting so drunk you soil yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 am
Posts: 17
Location: Grimney Militia
Maggot? How dare you! You obviously know something! Do you DARE to threaten a high ranking member of the Militia? You fancy being hung, drawn and quartered do you? I would advise you to keep your large lips sealed you young upstart! This is no matter for a mere knight! Stand aside now!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Peace Elios... I am sure Master.... Sorry sir, I did not catch your name.... I am sure he was accusing me of nothing. I have heard nothing sir and if I have my suspicions I shall inform the Queen's Elite, for I have four of them staying with me.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
A rank and file soldier referring to me as a mere knight?

*Elios laughs.*

I shall write to Lorcan Faybre and have you whipped for accusing a knight of a crime. I am hand choosen by the Queen, honoured to wear her golden armour not some lickspittle in leather armour. Go and tell the captain that the Queen's Elite are dealing with this now, we take precedent over you and the Red Hand and you know it.

Now get going before I lose my tenper.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 am
Posts: 17
Location: Grimney Militia
My name is Nemo Karn....and don't you forget it! I am not one to be trifled with! As for informing the Queen's Elie, If you hear anything, it is the Militia who are in charge of this operation. Get this APE out of my face before I lose my temper!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Elios, I am sure this gentleman does not deny the authority of the Queen's Elite, for only a fool would speak such treason in public!

*She smiles uneasily at the man.*

If I hear anything I shall write personally to Captain Faybre... Perhaps you could inform him that I am now back to making custard.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1439, 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443, 1444, 1445 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group