It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1438, 1439, 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443, 1444 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
Shayle said it was all clear.

*Elios is holding the baby in one and a crossbow in the other.*

Karina is crying, I think she is frightened.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:08 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Karina. Oh come to me sweetheart.

*She holds her arms out and takes the baby.*

You are safe now, I have you.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
The training was fine. Although Stark got slightly injured and I broke a vase.

*He smiles at Elios*.

I am not sure he'll be back. I hope that Philomena's magic, and the courage of our friends will keep him away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
He will be back when we are at our weakest....I will write to my grandmother... This must stop and she can put an end to it. It is nothing but a power struggle between different factions wanting to gain control of me. A game and she intends none to win.

*She shakes her head.*

Nobody will ever have control over me. I shall never be a puppet. Never!

*Philomena cuddles the baby.*

You shall always be as free as a dolphin.

*She smiles at Kalvos.*

You mustn't break your training partner or I will have to sell another necklace to pay for another one. Vases are replaceable though.

*The mermaid looks troubled and trembles.*

You are not replaceable... Oh my darling, they would take me away from you forever.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
No one is taking anyone anywhere, unless they go of their own free will. We have three knight here to protect you, and regardless of my mishap with the vase, I'm still fairly skilled with a blade.

*He kisses Philomena and Karina*.

We need sleep, I'm tired, and I've further lessons in the morning, although Stark does seem to like a lie in.

*He wraps his arms around the mermaid and the baby*.

It's bedtime angel and you've had a stressful day.

*He smiles and leads the mermaid and his daughter upstairs*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Madam I do wish you would stay in bed today, I can take care of Karina and Kerdisha can run the bar. You had a nasty shock last night.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Stay in bed? I am not ill Arabella. I can look after Karina perfectly well,besides I want to keep her near. If you want to make yourself useful, get Sweeney out his room.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
Comes into the bar carrying her bag and canvasses.

Thank you for a very pleasant stay lady. I will leave the portrait for you anyway, saves me carrying it around. I will call again next time I'm passing.

Bye :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
A pleasure having you here, do come again little one.

*She gives a bemused smile at the painting.*

Now what shall I do with a colourful painting of my breasts? Give them to Urat perhaps, that will perk him up.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 am
Posts: 17
Location: Grimney Militia
Good Evening!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1438, 1439, 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443, 1444 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group