It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1437, 1438, 1439, 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 133
Location: Grimney Outlander
Elios has the baby Philomena. Has he gone?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena trembles and looks around.*

I... I... I think so.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
Here you are lady, another eighty tobran. I was about to leave but the weather seems to have changed. I'll stay another night and I'll have some more of yer delicious fish stew if I can? Did yer show yer boyfriend the portrait?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Come into the kitchen little one... I will make you some food.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
Oh! Thank you, yer gave me a shock when yer turned round. Yer look just like the other lady from the back!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Dravenore can you please secure the doors.

*He kneels beside Philomena and hugs her*.

Shayle could you check around the tavern and make sure he's gone.

*He looks up at Stark*.

If you could pour Philomena a drink that would be kind.

*He smiles at the gnome*.

Picture?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
Oh hello mister! I painted a picture of the lady who runs the bar. I asked her if she wanted ter buy it but she said I'd have ter ask her fella. It's how I makes me living. I travels around painting pictures and selling them. It's a lovely life. I gets to see lots of places and meet lots of nice folk.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
She's had a bit of a shock. But I'll buy the picture if Philomena likes it. You are most welcome here friend.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am not a destroyer.... What I do... I do for those I love.... The Order of Nomia.... Triton Fleischer was appointed as my soul guardian... but he doesn't know my soul.

*She looks at Kalvos.*

How was your training.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
Yer very kind sir, I'm not sure if she likes it, she thought I'd highlighted her breasts!

The gnome giggles

I always tends ter make beauty spots the focal point. Are you the lady's fella? Yer a mighty good looking human, you two makes a lovely pair :D

Oh are yer in the middle of a row? I'll go in the kitchen with the other lady and leave yer to it........


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1437, 1438, 1439, 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group