It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1434, 1435, 1436, 1437, 1438, 1439, 1440 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
Oh I'm sorry I dozed off! Thank yer kind sir, that is generous of yer. I is glad yer likes me painting! I will get off ter bed now if yer don't mind lady. I've been walking fer days.....tired out I am, tired out......


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
This is an inn gnome-friend, you can go to bed whenever you like... And with whoever you like as long as they're willing.

*She winks.*

As long as there is no violence and you pay your way, I'm a happy mermaid.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am
Posts: 61
Location: Grimney Outlander
Think nothing of it little one. You've got some skill with a brush. Damn. You should be proud.

*He smiles at the gnome and winks at Philomena*.

This some kind of brothel?

*His eyes widen*.

That love thing. Good for some. Horses for courses. I've never fancied that kind of responsibility. Footloose and fancy free, that's me.

*He shrugs*.

But Vortigern Jet. Not the best choice for a lover. I mean. That's one bad seed. He's real bad.

*He nods slowly*.

I'll teach Kalvos to duel. Most knights don't understand the basics. They're good at the swift kill, but us duelists we like to toy with the opposition. It's a sport for a man like me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:49 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Brothel? No! I would hate to think anyone charges.

*Philomena grins.*

I was brought up in a mermaid palace. Things are a bit more liberal in terms of bedroom playmates there. Sometimes I shock the humans.

Yes Vortigern isn't the most noble of men but he is handsome and knows how to enjoy himself.

*She frowns a little.*

The duel... Just make sure he can win. Isn't a swift kill better?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am
Posts: 61
Location: Grimney Outlander
I'm not easily shocked. But I'm going to say that the mating rituals of mermaids have always been fascinating to me. I Read about it in a book somewhere.

*He takes a deep breath in and puffs out his cheeks*.

Man it was beautifully illustrated.

*He grins and winks*.

Better not go there, the fires already made me hot under the collar.

*He raises an eyebrow*.

Steady boy steady!

*He laughs*.

And.... Moving swiftly on....

*He strokes the hilt of his sword and smiles at Philomena*.

The duelist is not seeking a swift kill. It's all about disarming a foe.

*He shakes his head and looks serious*.

Damn no. It's no game of hack and slash, that's for the butcher and his cleaver.

*He chuckles*.

A swift kill? There's no art to that. With the right movements you can tire an opponent to the point they are bettered. Before you know it they've given up the ghost.

*He rubs his hands together*.

Now lead on honey. I'd like a bath. And a pretty maid to scrub my back with an olive stone.

*He whispers*

I brought one in my backpack. Good for the skin. Never go anywhere without it.

*He smiles again*.

Let's get scrubbing!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:26 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am afraid you will have to scrub your own back... Unless you want it to be scrubbed by a mad toad? I don't offer that kind of service and neither does my maid. Now I am with a human, I have to play by human rules.

*She smiles and kisses him on the cheek.*

Thank you for coming. I'll send Kalvos to you once you have breakfast. He's a bit of a dreamer so if he doesn't concentrate remind him he is fighting for Karina and I. Still he is a knight, so discipline isn't usually an issue.

*Philomena picks up the baby.*

Your bath is ready. You can use some of my bath products if you wish.

*The mermaid beckons Stark and he follows her up the stairs.*

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
Hello Lady. I painted your portrait last night. What do yer think lady?


Attachments:
portrait.jpg
portrait.jpg [ 7.58 KiB | Viewed 720 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:08 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Errrrrr.... It is quite... Ahem colourful... You seem to have highlighted my breasts.

*Philomena smiles.*

You'll have to speak to Kalvos and see if he wants to buy it. It would be very vain to buy my own portrait... That is what lovers are for.

*She cuddles the baby.*

I wonder how Kalvos is getting on training with Master Stark? I bet he is missing all his baby cuddles. I never realised human men were so mushy over their first-borns.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 133
Location: Grimney Outlander
Master Stark needs a bandage. He's sustained a cut.

*She shakes her head*.

He's also broken a vase and that toad has bitten him. So he may need something to rub into the wound to prevent infection.

*Kerdisha looks at the painting*.

Glowing breasts, that's most unusual.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh dear... Is Kalvos harmed? I think perhaps they should practice outside from now on. I will get the first aid kit.

*She shakes her head.*

Men and their swords, always swinging them about and making trouble.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1434, 1435, 1436, 1437, 1438, 1439, 1440 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group