It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1433, 1434, 1435, 1436, 1437, 1438, 1439 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
A fair few have told me I am very pretty.

*She looks pleased and glances in her mirror.*

There is no denying it is true.

I like your painting, very realistic.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am
Posts: 61
Location: Grimney Outlander
That's a damn fine painting!

*Takes the drink and downs it in one*.

Now that's hot stuff! Nah. I'll stay in my own pants, I'm not playing some kinky game by wearing another man's kegs.

*He grins and winks at Philomena and smiles at the gnome*.

Hey there little person. You're brave being out in the swamp this time of night.

*He looks back at Philomena*.

Hey. I'm not into splitting chests honey. Whatever gave you that idea? I maybe cock of the walk. But sure as eggs is eggs I'm not into killing my enemies.

*He chuckles and thrusts his bottom towards the fire and shakes it in the heat*.

Shake that booty.

*He stands up straight*.

Not my style honey. I use my blade defensively, the best duelists never kill their foe, they don't need to.

*He turns and faces the fire and shakes his legs*.

Damn. I cut a thigh or slash an arm. That normally settles the score pretty quick.

*He shakes his head*.

I'm not some butcher with a hatchet.

*Sucks in the air and exhales*.

No way. I move my sword like a needle darning a piece of torn silk.

*He grins*

What I would like is a room and a bath.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
Thank ye lady. It would look good on yon tavern wall. If yer want it, it be seventy five tobran :D Now I'll sit in yon corner and leave yer ter talk ter yer gentleman friend.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena raises an eyebrow.*

Not sure I want a painting of the swamp outside, inside. Now if it was a portrait of me or a sunset over the sea...

*She pours Stark another drink.*

Arabella will fix your room and bath.

*Philomena kisses the baby.*

Kalvos has to kill his opponent, it is a fight to the death.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am
Posts: 61
Location: Grimney Outlander
Well, it's not my style honey. I'll pick up the gauntlet and teach him the skills he needs. Although it does give me a moral dilemma.

*He frowns*.

I work only for the good, I'm not some bad apple bobbing in a barrel of mire water.

*He takes the drink and sips it*.

What's the deal? Money up front is fine, but I won't take a job unless things are black and white. Two sides to every story, and I know this Kalvos has put a few backs up along the way.

*He grins at the baby*.

Cute little sugar. Your kiddie?

*He gazes at Philomena*.

See it from my side will you? Kalvos has crossed swords with the wrong people and there's no smoke without fire, if you catch my drift.

*Looks at the painting*.

I like that gnomes work. Damn she's got talent that little one.


Last edited by KillginStark on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
I likes being out on me own mister. Likes it nice and peaceful so I can do me painting. Yer like it mister? Yer can buy it fer sixty tobran if yer wants it :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am
Posts: 61
Location: Grimney Outlander
Damn, That's a mighty fine price. I ain't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

*Takes out a small bag of coin and hands it to the gnome*.

There's a hundred tobran in there. That'll cover it. Deals a deal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena strokes Karina.*

She's the reason... I mean... She's our baby, Kalvos and mine. Only knights aren't allowed to fall in love and have families. When they found out Kalvos and I were in love, they arrested him. This duel is his only way to gain his freedom.

*She sighs.*

If Kalvos has a fault, it is that he has a strong moral sense. He has angered the militia because he does not let them burn down non human villages for no reason. He is a killer, I won't deny it, but only when he has no other choice.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am
Posts: 61
Location: Grimney Outlander
*Stark looks tearful, lifts his tunic sleeve and blows his nose*.

Damn. That's beautiful. Sacrificing all for love. Oh man...

*He regains his composure and speaks with a deeper voice*.

Sorry. Mustn't go all girly on your ass. I mean.

*His voice returns to normal and he laughs*.

A man's got to do what a man's got to do.

*He shakes his head and rolls his eyes*.

Although I've read what I've read in the Grimney Tattler. So what the heck was all that stuff about in there?! I mean.... C'MON girl, you're one hot mama!

*He jumps up and down in front of the fire*.

Strong moral sense. I like that. That's a good thing to have. Damn yeah!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The Tattler is such a rag! Half the stuff us wildly exaggerated... But if you want the background story... I have had a few ex-boyfriends... And yes Vortigern Jett was one of them. I left him for the better man, the man I love above all others. Kalvos.

*She looks at Stark.*

All Kalvos wants is to be a husband and a father. If he loses this duel, I lose the man I love and Karina loses her father.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1433, 1434, 1435, 1436, 1437, 1438, 1439 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group