It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1432, 1433, 1434, 1435, 1436, 1437, 1438 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Bye Meadow.

* Philomena goes uostairs and returns with the baby.*

Now Karina-Gwenllian, you stay with your mummy and let your daddy get some sleep. You already have him wrapped around your little finger!

As for that dreadful journalist...

*Philomena's eyes fill with tears and she buries her face in the baby's blanket.*

Maybe soon they will get bored and leave me alone. You will a happy life like you deserve my precious one. You were born to parents who love each other dearly and who love each you without bounds. That is worth a queendom.

*She kisses the baby.*

I promise.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am
Posts: 61
Location: Grimney Outlander
Damn. I've got saddles sores, I think it's all the moisture, you know, rising up from the swamp, soaked my pants. I mean soaked them bad. Going to need some kind of balm.

*He shakes his head*.

Best pair too. I don't know how you live with all this water around you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It is the place I feel most comfortable on land. Why don't you take them off and it by the fire.

*She puts Karina down in her crib behind the bar.*

Glad you made it handsome, what are you drinking?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 am
Posts: 61
Location: Grimney Outlander
Yeah, you either sink or swim out there. And the smell. I mean what makes up that stink?

*He stands in front of the fire*.

A man like me never takes off his trousers.

*He smiles at Philomena*.

Damn. We could be under attack any moment. I'd lose all credibility flashing my sword about in nothing but my underwear.

*He chuckles*.

Lord no. My enemies would split their sides to see me that way honey.

*He smiles*.

Drink. You bet. You pour it. I'll drink it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
They would split their sides for the three seconds it took for your sword to split their chest open... Still I suppose you don't want to be walking around here pantless. I think you are about the same size as Kalvos, no maybe he is a couple of inches taller but I think they would still fit. Would you like to borrow some?

*She pours him a firewater and smiles.*

This will keep you warm too.

*the mermaid picks up the baby and brings her over to Stark.*

This is Karina-Gwenllian Aquitaine, the 7th Duchess of Dudrassa. Isn't she beautiful?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
Helloo Have ye got a room fer the night lady? Exhausted I am, exhausted I tell ye. Been on da road fer days, first sign of life I've seen fer days!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:49 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Of couse little friend. I have a lovely gnome sized room and can rustle up some fish stew if you are hungry.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
Ooooh fish stew! Me favorite, how did ya know? If yer donna mind I'll sit in the corner and have a dewberry juice while I'm waiting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I have never met a gnome who doesn't like fish stew. That will be eighty tobran in total.

*She smiles as she pours the dewberry juice.*

Make yourself at home little one. All are welcome in Holme's Tavern.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
Posts: 17
Location: Gnome traveller
There's yer eighty tobran. Has anybody ever teld yer yer very pretty lady? I'd like ter paint yer. I travels around painting. I painted this today, what der yer think lady?


Attachments:
Grimney Mire.jpg
Grimney Mire.jpg [ 16.4 KiB | Viewed 650 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1432, 1433, 1434, 1435, 1436, 1437, 1438 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group