It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1428, 1429, 1430, 1431, 1432, 1433, 1434 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Queen's Elite
And making threats at this tavern would be very ill advised. You don't seem to have any armour. I'm surprised that a mouth like yours still has a tongue. If Vortigern steps through those doors. He'll be dead before he hits the ground.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
Posts: 26
Vortigern? No my standards are a little higher... You should ask the mermiad, they are very intimate...

*She laughs and walks upstairs.*

Hope you kill the scum, and when you do... get my damn horse back.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:02 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena is a little flustered.*

Shayle... Dravenore... Can I get you anything? Ale? Tea? Radigan pie.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
I'll leave you with this.... Lady.... Shayle.... If Vortigern does dare come. The outcome is already concluded.

*He watches the woman and gazes down at Philomena*.

I'm not very hungry, but it would be rude for me to decline a small snack. I'll have two legs of radigan, a pint of ale and maybe a mixed salad, plenty of olives.

*He smiles at Shayle*.

Ale is fine. I'm not on duty every hour of every day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Queen's Elite
Well, you should be Dravenore. Drop your guard just once and the snakes will crawl away, or worse still they'll bite you on the backside. They always do.

*She stares down at Philomena*.

No tea, thank you Princess Philomena.

*She turns and puts her hand on the woman's shoulder*.

Your face. I know it from somewhere. Who are you? What's your business?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:13 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'll pour you an ale and ask Arabella to fix you some food. She is telling Kalvos the exact way to wind Karina and I think she is getting too bossy... She needs something to distract her.

Shayle dear... The lady is a paying customer.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
I'll leave you, and the Princess to deal with this.... Lady. I suppose it's good that we are here to clean up the mire.

*He smiles and descends the stairs*.

Arabella? I've not met worse on the battlefield. I'd best guard the building. Just in case the criminal does appear.

*He bows his head to the Princess*.

If you'll excuse me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
Posts: 26
Pellonia Grober, you know me because I own a horse stud outside of Gollema. All the Elite get their horses from me... Now Vortigern Jett has stolen my best mare. She is part kelpie and rides like the wind.

I am a fool for trusting him, thinking that... When all he wants is...

*She looks angrily at Shayle.*

Let me go.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Queen's Elite
*She pushes the woman against the wall and twists her arm behind her back*.

You insulted a Princess of the Royal House of the Dudrassa. That's a criminal offence. I am under orders from Sir Robert. You'll be looking after donkeys if I have my way!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:25 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Let her be Shayle, she is just rude. Please... No violence, no punishment.

*She smiles.*

I think Dravenore is a bit intimidated by Arabella, she is only a slip of a thing.

*She holds out her hand to Shayle.*

I am sorry about what happened at Sir Robert's cottage but I am a wild thing and cannot stand being cooped up. I know you were trying to help. Do you forgive me?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1428, 1429, 1430, 1431, 1432, 1433, 1434 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group