It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1427, 1428, 1429, 1430, 1431, 1432, 1433 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
Posts: 26
Really? Well I have heard he can't stay away from you, madam. Guess I will stay here for a bit and see if the wretch turns up. The horse is priceless and I want her back or Vortigern's blood.

*She looks at Kalvos and smiles.*

You can keep me company if you want handsome? Tall, strong and blond... Just my type.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He raises an eyebrow and looks across at Philomena. He then returns his glance to the young woman and smiles*.

Not sure you have the right approach. Insulting Philomena is not the sort of thing you should be doing if you are asking for our help.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Not that I could help anyway she approached. You know yourself that Vortigern hasn't been here for months and the last time he did he kidnapped me. Why would I protect him

*She shrugs and picks up Karina.*

You are welcome to stay here as long as you want, as long as you keep paying for drinks.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
Posts: 26
I don't need your help. He'll be coming here soon enough I wager. He'll want to see his baby.

*She smiles disdainfully.*

Said she's the one good thing he has done in his life... Although he only said that after a few bottles of wine. Men always talk sentimental rubbish in their cups.

*Pellonia sits down and puts here feet on the table.*

I've got access to booze and I have patience. What more do I need?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Well if you are hungry here's a menu and if you are planning on staying I shall get my maid to prepare a room for you.

Double or single.

*Karina begins to cry and Philomena gentle rocks her.*

Shhhh now sweeting. Shhhhhh.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
Posts: 26
Double or single?

*She leans over and leers at Kalvos.*

What do you think handsome? Shall I get us a double? Leave that fish tart with her brat and I'll show you a real good time. I'm the sort of girl who knows what she wants, and at the moment it is you. I'm sure a gentleman like yourself can never refuse a lady.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He takes a deep breath*.

You can have any size bed you like. I know insults cost nothing when you speak them, but in time everything comes at a price. If you wish to stay under this roof, as a lady, I would ask you to mind your manners.

*He takes Karina in his arms and kisses Philomena on the lips*.


I shall go and feed our baby.... On milk.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena smiles.*

Yes milk... ask Arabella to help to warm it up, it mustn't be too hot or too cold.

*She looks at the woman.*

See, Karina is his baby and you have had a wasted trip... I'll get you a single.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
Posts: 26
Whatever you say, madam.

*Pellonia heads to stairs and looks back.*

Vortigern is coming for that child... And you too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
Vortigern? Vortigern Jett? Friend of his are you? You want to be careful mixing with a man of his character.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1427, 1428, 1429, 1430, 1431, 1432, 1433 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group