It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1421, 1422, 1423, 1424, 1425, 1426, 1427 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Yes. It's hard losing your family before you really knew them. But you can play uncle to our daughter.

*He looks at Elios sympathetically*.

I think Karina looks a lot like her mother. Makes Karina even more adorable. I'd ask that we don't resort to hacking down Vortigern, I don't want his blood spilled, and neither would Philomena.

*He smiles and rocks Karina gently*.

Mr Tweed has told the Militia.

*He sighs and looks a little concerned*.

He sells enchanted weapons. It's a worry that such things have probably fallen into the wrong hands.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
Uncle... I would like that if I am allowed.

*Elios sighs.*

I cannot forget the state Lady Philomena was in when we found her, Vortigen had battered and terrified her! He'd kill you if he got the chance. You should both remember that.

*The elf looks worried.*

Enchanted weapons? What has been taken?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I know, but Philomena does not wish Vortigern harmed. I'm not defending the man. He's a bad seed, but it's not for us to murder him.

*He smiles at Philomena*.

I'm sure that Philomena would happily make you an uncle. I would be honoured too.

*He kisses Karina and rocks her gently once again*.

The weapons? Swords, axes, daggers. It was a midnight raid. Mr Tweed said they were dressed in hooded robes. They took everything. Even his prized sword. He's obviously very upset.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No tridents? Not that it would be my people anyway, merfolk don't steal that is for humans and goblins. Poor old Mr Tweed, hopefully Lorcan Faybre and his men will help.

*Philomena smiles at Elios.*

You can be her Uncle Elios as long as you don't hurt Vort. You're such a knight sometimes Elios but a good friend.

*The mermaid sits next to Kalvos and rests her head on his shoulder.*

I want to ask Sir Robert Pearl to present me to your Queen. I would like to ask her to pardon you, without duelling,and release you from the Queen's Elite.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
i am going to speak to Dravenore and Shayle about this robbery, Sir Robert Pearl should know.

*He bows and goes upstairs.*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I agree Elios. I think as we are in the area we should take an interest too. It will probably be humans, maybe goblins, but I expect thet first target will be the krog villages.

*He smiles at Elios*.

Welcome to our family Elios.

*He sighs and makes faces to Karina and the baby smiles*.

Let's hope that Captain Faybre will control the more brutal members of the Militia.

*He looks thoughtful*.

I'm not sure that the Queen has complete control over the High Council. It's politics. Her Majesty does not make all the decisions. Especially ones involving the military.

*He kisses Philomena on the cheek*.

I'm sure Sir Robert is doing all he can angel. You'd need to talk to those in the High Council and justify my pardon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
How can she not have control over them? Is she not their Queen? She rules her subjects, they should not rule her!

*the mermaid looks surprised then grins.*

Not that I obey my grandmother completely.

*She laughs and blushes.*

I will talk to the High Council if you think it could help. I would really rather you not have to risk your life. Who is in the High Council? Surely the Queen could order a pardon for you.

*She looks thoughtful and gazes into her mirror.*

You said the robbers wore hooded robes? Like monks?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Madam, a letter has arrived for you.

*She hands Philomena a bright blue envelope.*

It is marked with the Royal Dudrassa Seal.

*The elf strokes the baby's face and smiles.*

Goodnight little Duchess. Sleep well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh... Evarne!

*Philomena reads the letter then goes very red.*

I need a drink.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
What does the letter say angel?

*He looks concerned and smiles at Arabella as she exits*.

Goodnight Arabella. Perhaps you could put Karina to bed?

*He kisses the baby and whispers*.

Love you.

*He looks up at Philomena*.

He said they were dressed in black robes and hoods. As for the Queen, the High Council were appointed by her to make decisions. I guess it's easy that way. I don't know who they are, they work in secret to protect them from assassination and corruption. Sir Robert would be the best man to ask. Perhaps we should write him a letter?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1421, 1422, 1423, 1424, 1425, 1426, 1427 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group