It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1420, 1421, 1422, 1423, 1424, 1425, 1426 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:54 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Make yoursellf at home and if you need any help just let me know.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:05 pm
Posts: 2
Why thank you young lady. It seems that everyone I meet is getting younger, or I'm simply getting older.

*He smiles*.

At home? Yes. Many moons ago, this was my home. I helped draw up the plans for its construction. Hengis Holme needed my help because the first tavern he built sunk into the mire.

*He looks around at the solid walls and rafters*.

But this has stood the test of time. I was a young man when I last visited. How time flies.

*He smiles again*.

How rude of me not to introduce myself. I am Yargon Tweed. Most people call me Yar. I've never really liked my first name, but it's too late to fuss over it now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
You mist visit poor Urat once you have rested. He is unwell so I have been running the tavern for him. It is lucky it is rather quiet as i have my hands full with this little one.

*She picks up the baby who is beginning to cry.*

Hungry again? You have got a healthy appetite!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Princess Philomena, I am so excited to hear the news of your baby joy, Karina

Congratulations and she looks adorable just like her mother!

*Baby gurgles as SMacca looks on with delight*

I must dash back to Bumblecrack's now to do my chores :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Why thank you. It is very kind of you to visit.

*Philomena smiles down at the baby adoringly.*

She is very beautiful and I think she has her father's eyes.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
*Elios smiles and tickles the baby under the chin.*

Yes, I think even Vortigern would have to concede that she looks like Kalvos, although from the screaming when she is hungry I would say she has inherited her mother's temper. Not that Vortigern will ever see her, he'll be cut down if he gets within ten miles of you both.

*He scowls angrily.*

Hopefully I will do it myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Now Elios, why not take that scowl off your face and give Karina-Gwenllian a cuddle.

*She hands him the baby and kisses his cheek.*

Vortigern isn't truly wicked, he's a a hard life.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Elios. Did I hear Vortigern's name?

*He grins at Elios*.

I don't expect you ever thought you'd be holding a baby.

*He smiles and kisses Philomena*.

Hello angel. I've been talking to Mr Tweed today. Friendly gentleman. Although he's had a bit of a rough few days. Someone robbed his shop.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
Last baby I held was my sister, I was twelve years old and saying goodbye for the last time.

*Elios looks at the baby in his arms.*

I never thought I would be holding your baby, that's for sure. Lady Philomena and I were discussing how much she looks like you. There is no way that child could be Jett's... I also said if he came within ten miles of you family I would hack him down, we don't want him kidnapping the Princess again.

Robbery? That is more a matter for the militia than us. You should be training.

*He hands the baby to Kalvos.*

Take her before she cries.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Elios is right, we need to get you a Master Swordsman to train with if Darius has been eaten. I'll sell some of my jewels to pay for them.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1420, 1421, 1422, 1423, 1424, 1425, 1426 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group