It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1417, 1418, 1419, 1420, 1421, 1422, 1423 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Uoi cannot buy them. I paid for her with sweat, blood and tears for fifty hours of persistent labour. Pain so bad I thought I would die... But she was worth every second.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Stares at the mermaid........

I know you! You gave me a horse.......Wizard......We went to a lake to get a special sword...........There was another girl.............Gwen...........and a jolly barman......What happened to him? I am getting strange flashbacks............Your aunt....she tried to poison you......there were some knights.....One wore a funny hat...........A clam.....he came to the Bistro.....Shoes, you have lots of shoes

Meadow puts her head in her hands

A woman with red hair....Sharda?.........You won a beauty contest didn't you? You did a wiggly walk......

Oooh my head hurts!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Evarne never tried to poison me! Drug me so she could return me home, maybe.. but kill me, never! The rest is pretty much true.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Evarne....yes, she tried to steal my clam..........and there was a lovely elf.....What was her name? A witch stole her husband.....Kerdisha yes, what happened to her? Did she ever find her husband?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*The baby lets out a cry.*

Excuse me, I must see to her. It is time for her feed.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh yes, I must be going. Well it was lovely talking to you. Maybe next time I will meet your boyfriend....Vortigern. Oh, before I go, my boss asked me to get the recipe for Radigan pie, have you got it handy?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
That is a carefully guarded secret Meadow, I never gave it to you when you "worked" here and I won't give it to you now.

Be careful out there, the Neathlin are roaming.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh, I'll be fine, I have a dragon..........Grabs the mermaid and gives her a hug. You take care too

Meadow walks to the oak door and looks back with a confused expression.....Yes it does seem vaguely familiar.......

She mounts Volgin. Take me to Bumblecrack's Bistro please Volgin.

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena picks up the baby and sings gently.*

Hush my darling, sweeting child,
Sleep now the moon has smiled.
Star-swept winds dance the skies,
Now rest your weary, heavy eyes.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:55 am
Posts: 4
A song from your infanthood. I remember the nursemaids of the Golden Nursery singing that to you as you slept.

*The merman smiles softly.*

Are you sure you won't return? Let the little Duchess be brought up surrounded by crystal and gold, instead of this infested swamp? It is her true heritage.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1417, 1418, 1419, 1420, 1421, 1422, 1423 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group