It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1415, 1416, 1417, 1418, 1419, 1420, 1421 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Spoilt and sex mad according to you.

*She throws a newspaper cutting on the bar.*

Quote:
Spoilt and Sex Mad: Life with Princess Philomena
With her beautiful face, razor-sharp fashion sense and seductive smile, Princess Philomena of Dudrassa has always attracted plenty of attention. Now her close friend, Meadow Goblinglitter reveals the side to the Miss Grimney beauty queen and mermaid princess that few outside her close circle know about. Recently she has courted controversy by becoming entangled with a handsome knight of the Queen’s Elite the golden-haired Kalvos at the same time as conducting a tempestuous affair with the notorious criminal Vortigern Jett. ‘If there is one thing Philomena likes more than handsome men,’ Meadow Goblinglitter, a sprightly 100 year old woman recounts ‘It is handsome men fighting over her.’

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Meadow slumps in a chair and pores over the newspaper. Finally she puts it down and looks extremely confused. After a few moments she speaks

Are you Princess Philomena then? My boss says I used to live here but I have no memory of it. Oooh I could do with a stiff drink.........

Are you the one who's had a baby then?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:01 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes, Karina-Gwenllian was born last week and I am Princess Philomena.

*She looks at Meadow warily.*

Have you bumped your head again.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Erm....I don't think so......this place does seem strangely familiar..........I have problems with my memory you see. Anyway Princess Philomena I am very pleased to meet you. I have heard about you. My boss is a little bit in love with you I think. I can tell the way his eyes go glassy when he speaks about you. You are very beautiful as he says. Oh before I forget :D I found some baby clothes in my room. I have no idea how they got there but you may as well have them as I don't know anybody with a baby.

There's this


Attachments:
Gift for Phyllis's baby.jpg
Gift for Phyllis's baby.jpg [ 10.97 KiB | Viewed 771 times ]

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
and this.....


Attachments:
Dress for Phyllis's baby.jpg
Dress for Phyllis's baby.jpg [ 6.46 KiB | Viewed 770 times ]

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
and this.....


Attachments:
dress for Princess Phyllis's baby.jpg
dress for Princess Phyllis's baby.jpg [ 8.24 KiB | Viewed 769 times ]

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am very beautiful. It is as much a curse as a gift. Men can be very silly.

*She touches the dresses.*

They are very pretty and have the name Karina sewn in them.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Have they? How strange! So who is your husband then? Is he a Prince? :D

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am not married.

*Philomena sighs.*

Maybe one day...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh :shock: Shall we have a drink? I will buy them, I seem to have a lot of tobran on me these days 8-)

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1415, 1416, 1417, 1418, 1419, 1420, 1421 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group