It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1412, 1413, 1414, 1415, 1416, 1417, 1418 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:43 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes her tail is violet and gold, very pretty! Although that could change as she gets older.

*Philomena strokes the baby's cheek fondly.*

She does look at little bit like Kalvos, don't you think?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:45 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I believe she has his eyes :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:47 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
your room is ready and waiting , and I made a space for the crib. I really must get some sleep myself


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:51 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Thank you dear sister. It is good to be home. I shall just sit by the fire a little while longer and give her a feed.

*The mermaid takes the baby from her friend and kisses her lovingly. She gives a guilty smile.*

Kalvos will tell me off, I promised him I would go straight t bed but I am pleased to be home.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Kalvos enters carrying several large suitcases and places them beside the bar*.

Gwenllian.

*He hugs the young lady*.

Good to see you again. Isn't our baby beautiful. I'm the luckiest man alive in Grimney.

*He smiles at Elios and shakes his hand*.

Good to see you too my friend.

*He looks at Gaunt and smiles*.

Gaunt.... Putting our differences aside. No matter what you may think of me, the baby is innocent.

*Kalvos kneels down beside Philomena and kisses the mermaid's cheek. He strokes the baby's face and starts pulling funny faces. The baby gurgles and smiles*.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:23 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Queen's Elite
I make no judgement of the baby. She is the price that you will pay. And combined with the Princess, it is a worthy price perhaps. Sad to think you had such a glorious career ahead of you. But who am I to judge? The Arena will decide who is right and who is wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
*He enters the tavern and smiles at Gwenllian and Elios. He frowns at Gaunt*.

Gaunt. May I ask why you are here? I was assigned by Sir Robert to protect the Princess and her family. Not to make them feel uncomfortable.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:23 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Queen's Elite
I was sent by the High Council with orders for Shayle. She is to be transferred away from this... Tavern.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
Then I trust you should be on your way too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:39 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena smiles at Dravenore.*

You and Shayle have both done a worthy job. I hope soon the danger will pass. The elders of the river maidens promised to write to my Grandmother to commend Kalvos as a worthy human as well as announcing her birth.

Good evening Gaunt, I hope your stay has been comfortable.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1412, 1413, 1414, 1415, 1416, 1417, 1418 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group