It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1406, 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411, 1412 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Don't worry Dravenore. Philomena is just doing a bit of deep breathing. And thank you for offering to transport us. I shall help her to bed. We have an early start. Philomena will give you directions. I don't know the way.

*He helps Philomena to her feet*.

We need to sleep angel. We'll leave Kerdisha to sort out the food, I suppose I'd better pack my things. Not that I have many things to pack. I must take my journal.

*He smiles at Dravenore*.

I'm glad Sir Robert sent you.

*He kisses Philomena gently on the lips and smiles*.

When we come back they'll be three of us. Even more to love.

*Kalvos nods his head towards Dravenore and leads Philomena upstairs by the hand*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
Goodnight both of you. I'll be up on the roof. I want to make sure that no one, neathlin or otherwise is in the area when we leave. I am still assigned to protect the princess, and I will do so until ordered not to do so.

*Bows and exits to the roof*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:51 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Kalvos beloved it is a good job you pack light or there wouldn't be room for you in the carriage with all my things! Two cases are full of baby things and we should take the baby basket too. Arabella wants to come with us, she says she doesn't object to sitting outside next tp Dravenore if we want some privacy.

*The mermaid looks around.*

I must go upstairs and say goodbye to Urat, then say goodbye to Gwenllian.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:50 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Philomena my dear sister, take care and return as soon as possible with my Zoriat daughter , I wonder why Arabella wants to sit outside with Dravenore ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Gwenllian! Do take care of Kerdisha and Urat while I am away. Monica Drew has sent Assassins after poor Kerdisha but I know you and Elios will protect her.

*The mermaid hugs her friend.*

Prepare for a big party on the 25th day of the month. We shall return with lots to celebrate.

*She whispers to Gwenllian.*

I am going to persuade Kalvos to have our union blessed by a river priestess before Karina is born, then at least she will be seen as legitimate in the eyes of her mermaid kin if not her human kin.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:01 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
That's wonderful, I wish i could be there :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:07 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It is just a private ceremony, and it won't make us married. The wedding we will have in the mire if Kalvos fights his duel... Or gets a pardon from the Queen.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:13 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:18 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes... But the Queen might relent and pardon him? It could happen. Maybe once the baby is born I should go and talk to her? Royal to royal? I could ask Robert Pearl to set it up.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:22 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
It's worth a try


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1406, 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411, 1412 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group