It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 35  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:52 pm
Posts: 132
Location: Herts, UK
Gwenllian wrote:
Redvilst I can see your face!
It's a little sad but full of grace
You no longer look like your racing a car
I love your band new Avatar! :)


When I first came to this place,
I felt like a man from outer space.
Now I know the land is good,
It's off with helm and on with hood. :D

_________________
"Never look down on a man unless you're helping him up." Jessie Jackson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm
Posts: 24
I drive past there twice a week now,
There a new scarfs there, my head takes a bow,
Are they thought of just one day a year,
No, its everyday in our minds that they are here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Don't care much any more about work,
Not that I am one who likes to shirk.
In two weeks I leave the NHS,
To earn more money and have less stress!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 am
Posts: 56
Location: http://www.unwornpoet.blogspot.com
I'm morning-shy, so don't delay,
Flick the slow, wet grass away,
Tomorrow is always another day,
And yesterday fades in quiet decay.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Today I got a part in a play
and I really had to post
for of all the parts I could have got
I'm actually playing a ghost!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh Gwen that's great news
You really are so clever.
I'll wish you joy with mermaid song
And lots of sunny weather.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Once I had dreams so big
But here I'm watching Peppa Pig.
This is how I live my life
Now I am a mum and wife.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:36 am
Posts: 169
PhilomenaAquitaine wrote:
Once I had dreams so big
But here I'm watching Peppa Pig.
This is how I live my life
Now I am a mum and wife.


:mrgreen:

You're not alone, Dear Philomena,
I too am in a muddle
I'm posting this whilst jumping
In a great big muddy puddle.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 am
Posts: 56
Location: http://www.unwornpoet.blogspot.com
An elderly lady from Barstead
A husband, she left broken-hearted;
The reason? It's not that they'd parted,
But, each time she stood up, she farted! :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh my tiny darling, please try to get some sleep.
Close your precious eyes and dream your dreams so deep.
Oh my tiny boykin, rest your weary head
Because mummy and daddy, really want their bed. :(

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 35  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group