It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1648, 1649, 1650, 1651, 1652, 1653, 1654 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Yes.

*He sort of smiles*.

That's another thing I'm worried about.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
You are worried that she can handle Vortigern or that sge can handle you? I am afraid I don't quite follow... Surely you trust my mistress$


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I trust Philomena, but I don't trust Vortigern. I hope she is not out in the mire. And that she has found lodgings in Toraz.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Vortigern won't do anything to harm her... Will he?

I'm sure she is safe, Lady Philomena has scores of friends from here to Toraz. She will be staying with them.

*Arabella pats his shoulder.*

She will come home to us all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
If she is not safe. Than I have only myself to blame for failing to go out after her.

*He continues to look out of the window into the darkness*.

Shayle is not back yet either. I hope that she has found Philomena. The mire is so vast. It's dangerous for lone travellers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
The princess will be fine... She has to be. If danger strikes she will conjure a storm and listen... It is perfectly calm outside. Take care of Karina for she frets when you both leave her. And Shayle... Well she can take care of herself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I will never leave my little princess...

*He cuddles Karina and kisses her smiling face*.

Yes Arabella. I suppose you are right. Philomena can look after herself. Let's hope she finds Garli. And that Shayle finds Philomena.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
I know neither of us drink...

*She pours some firewater.*

But I hear it calms the nerves.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Thank you Arabella.

*He swallows a mouthful and almost chokes*.

Oh. What's in that? Never mind. It's getting late Arabella. You should go up to bed, I shall sit and wait for Philomena's return.

*He sighs and returns to the window. Kalvos sits down in a chair and falls asleep with Karina in his arms*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena enters and sees Kalvos asleep in the chair. She picks up Karina and cuddles her. The mermaid sits by knight, watching him sleep. Her dress is muddy and bloodstained.*

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1648, 1649, 1650, 1651, 1652, 1653, 1654 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group