It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1646, 1647, 1648, 1649, 1650, 1651, 1652 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
No more or less than you or I Philomena , How many died in the battle of Holmes Tavern? , crossbow , sword or storm , some produce more blood than others , but they all kill


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:49 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It wasn't the wounding but the...

*Philomena looks a little pale.*

Roughness of the questioning... We always use magic potions.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He nods in response to Gwenllian*.

I have never tortured a prisoner and Shayle and Menippe should not be questioning him. He should be handed over to Sir Robert. And if he is wounded he should be receiving medical treatment.

*He stares at Evarne*.

Magic potions? More drugging?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena gets to her feet.*

No... I... I... Well I hope you are not capable of torture. Menippe gave him a truth potion and a healing potion.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
It hurts my feelings that you can even think that I am capable of torture. Perhaps Evarne has a stronger influence over you than I thought.

*He sighs*.

I need to speak to the orc myself. Where is he Philomena?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:07 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am sorry...but I've never seen it first hand before and Shayle is a knight you respect.

*She takes his hand.*

I love you... You know that. I've just had a traumatic day and the sedatve Evarne gave me hasn't worn off.

*The mermaid glances toward the backroom.*

He's in there. .. What are you going to do?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He kisses her hand*.

Shayle will have to stand aside, although I have very little authority, she will want answers. If Menippe's efforts have failed too, then my approach maybe welcomed.

*He kisses Philomena*.

I love you too. I think you should go and have a good nights sleep. I will join you later angel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The Orc told me that he was there to kidnap Garli for the Chaos Engine and kill me for Monica Drew.... Garli! Oh dear Zoriat! She went out alone... I should ride after her!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:33 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
The results are still the same , judge not lest ye be judged


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Gwenllian is right, I'm not here to judge the orc. He may well have been hired to kill you, but did he actually try? I'll speak with him. Please go up to bed angel. You must be tired. You should get some sleep too Gwenllian. We'll look for Garli in the morning. Let's hope she's not hurt.

*He smiles, kisses Philomena goodnight, removes his sword and rests in against a chair and then heads off to the backroom*.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1646, 1647, 1648, 1649, 1650, 1651, 1652 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group