It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1645, 1646, 1647, 1648, 1649, 1650, 1651 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Posts: 217
Location: A cave beneath the waves
I've admitted nothing... But revenge is never cold blooded.

*She smiles coldly.*

Served with honour, yes of course... Killed when you were told to, arrested innocent men and women and handed them over to torture, razed villages to the ground, leaving orphans and widows every where you go. Yes, great honour Kalvos the knight. Your parents would be proud to see the boy they sold in his bloodstained armour.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena opens her eyes and holds out her hand to Kalvos with a dazed smile.*

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Evarne. I have never handed anyone over to be tortured, or burned down villages. What do you think I am? A member of the militia? Your words do not hurt me, you do not know me. But I know you, I’ve met your kind many times before.

*He holds Philomena's hand and smiles*.

You're fine angel, I'm here.




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena looks upset.*

You're not arguing with Evarne, are you? Can't you just try to get along?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Evarne insists on trying aggravate me angel. I have never tried to provoke her, just told her the truth. What's been happening? Do we need to increase security in the tavern? Is Karina safe?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:59 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The baby is safe for now... But we should send her to my mother. This place is too dangerous... Orc... Sent by Monica...

*She tries to sit up.*

I should end this with her now. That witch!

*The mermaid sighs.*

Shayle killed him, at least... I thought I heard the death rattle last night. Death sounds horrible.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Where is this orc? Evarne says that Monica Drew is dead. It seems she has taken Grimney law into her own hands, although she now denies it.

*He sighs*.

Shayle is back on her feet? It is good that she was here to protect you. I’m sorry I was not at your side angel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
me too Philomena, I slept through the whole thing, it's almost as though someone drugged me!
Gwenllian looks pointedly at Evarne


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Kalvos stands up*

Is that so Gwenllian. Evarne up to your old tricks again? Give it up why don't you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Stop it both! Evarne protected me from that orc. You should thank her!

Shayle and Menippe were questioning him in the back room... Oh so much blood. Evarne made me watch... She said I needed to know what knights are capable of...

*She shudders and looks away.*

What you are capable of.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1645, 1646, 1647, 1648, 1649, 1650, 1651 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group