It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1643, 1644, 1645, 1646, 1647, 1648, 1649 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
What are you? He's not dead. He's wounded. Can you help him?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 am
Posts: 177
Location: Master Wizard of Grimney
I am Morton Balthus. Master magician and husband of many.

*He waves his tentacles around*.

Now let me see. A spell is in order.

*His eyes roll*.

Wobblis, corblis, noblis, rah!

*The orc's body begins to vanish*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
*Garli watches the orc vanish*.

That's amazing where did you send him? Toraz hospital?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 am
Posts: 177
Location: Master Wizard of Grimney
Yes. It was impressive wasn't it!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Yes. But where is he?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 am
Posts: 177
Location: Master Wizard of Grimney
I should think he's in the privy. I'll go look.

*He shuffles off to look*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
What's the use of sending him there?! He needs to go to hospital. Oh. I'll have to get on my pony and ride there myself and fetch a doctor. I'm not fond of orcs, but I know I have to do something.

*She puts a coat over her dress and strides boldly out of the tavern door*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 am
Posts: 177
Location: Master Wizard of Grimney
Toraz is a long way away, I'm afraid my magic is not that strong, but if he was an ant, I could send him to the top of the Maljoras mountains! It's all related to weight ratio. That's by the by, and somewhere near the by, no matter, I'll treat him in the privy. Goodnight all.

*He enters the privy and closes the door*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
I just saw that yellow skinned girl galloping off on a pony! What's been going on? And look at the floor! Who has been brawling? :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:38 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Garli don't be a fool! The man was sent to kidnap you.

*Philomena calls to get the Vorte back.*

I shall send a marsh hawk.

*The mermaid sinks to her knees. She puts her head in her hands.*

I've failed her like I failed Kerdisha.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1643, 1644, 1645, 1646, 1647, 1648, 1649 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group