It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1640, 1641, 1642, 1643, 1644, 1645, 1646 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Money? Oh is that all you want? Of course... How much?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
What?! You want to bribe me?!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'm confused... I thought you were asking for money? I would rather pay you than kill you. What other help can I give you?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
I see. So it's kill or pay. But I could kill you. You think I'm a simple creature?

*He reaches for the hilt of his sword. His pale cold eyes watching Evarne and Philomena*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:01 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Well are you offering anything else.

*She inclines her head to Evarne. The orc's sword turns to water and splashes over the floor.*

Probably best not to reach for a weapon.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am
Posts: 66
Location: A cave beneath the waves
Oh dear, what a mess! What's gong on?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
Interesting mermaid magic. Teach the barbarous orc a lesson.

*He snorts and looks down at the puddle of water and raises his arms*.

What about my hands? Will you do the same?

*He sighs*.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Menippe, this gentleman and I are negioating...

*Philomena shakes her head.*

Please don't provoke them, a sea witch can snatch the life from your lips in seconds.. I have no quarrel with you. Why can't you leave me be?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
I know. But I have orc pride. I will not back down and be humiliated. I could have burned down the tavern but I chose to speak with you. I was not wise.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I do not wish you dead or humiliated! Is there no way we can both be happy with the outcome... Perhaps I could buy my life and the Vorte's from you in exchange for some diamonds?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1640, 1641, 1642, 1643, 1644, 1645, 1646 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group