It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1637, 1638, 1639, 1640, 1641, 1642, 1643 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
I've not finished with him Princess. My name is Garli. Would you like it if I called you grey skin? I think you are very rude!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
Garli.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Garli... This orc is a customer and an enemy of the militia. That makes him a friend. Now I think you you should make some tea.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Yes that's right. I understand that Princess.

*She glares at the orc*.

And I used to be a wizard's assistant! And not only that the Chaos Engine are hunting me. Isn't that right Princess? Yes. I'll go and make tea.

*She walks off in a huff, but looks back at Philomena*.

Would you like some biscuits Princess?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No biscuits and Garli sweetheart... Never tell anyone you are being hunted.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Oh. I thought he'd be impressed. Oh.

*She rushes off to the kitchen*.

Two sugars?!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
Vorte. I thought she was a gweeb. Where did you find her?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No matter where she is from... She is my friend and I am protecting her.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
You think I plan to kill her?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I want it known she is protected... I have no reason to distrust you or trust you.i

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1637, 1638, 1639, 1640, 1641, 1642, 1643 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group