It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1634, 1635, 1636, 1637, 1638, 1639, 1640 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Yes. Do it! Anything to get some customers in. I hope you all enjoyed your day of swanning about. I've been busy as usual. Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning! :roll: And that clam is making a terrible mess again! And your wolf Phil has left hair all over the upstairs rug, why don't you have him stuffed? I don't like pets. And Dave is becoming more trouble than he's worth. I've seriously gone off that cat! :roll:

*He wanders off grumbling to himself and waving his privy brush aggressively*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Don't listen to Mr Grouchy Green, Cloud!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
That boy. I don't know why you employ him. He's such a grumpy twit.

*She shakes her head and looks at the wolf*.

It's a wolf.... I've never heard of a soppy wolf. Why don't you get a budgie? Although, I've never liked creatures kept in cages, birds should always be able to fly.

*She smiles*.

So how long have you lived in Grimney?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Over a year now... I never intended to stay this long but then I fell in love.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
*Horst Ironhart pushes open the door and strides inside. He sniffs the air and stares at Philomena and Garli*.

You open?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Erm. Yes. I suppose so. I don't work here though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
Suppose so? Is that yes or no? Or are you against my kind?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
I never made a judgement sir. I'm a vorte.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am
Posts: 35
Location: Outlander
Vorte are extinct. But you look yellow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
I'm no coward if that's what you mean.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1634, 1635, 1636, 1637, 1638, 1639, 1640 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group