It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1626, 1627, 1628, 1629, 1630, 1631, 1632 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Grimney outcast, and ex militia general.
Evarne does not want war. And you Gwenllian do not want oblivion. Why poison a good heart for the sake of the heartless. You'd do best to sit with us until you feel a little better in spirit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:25 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I have a better spirit sir in the bottle, goodnight


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Grimney outcast, and ex militia general.
*He smiles at Arabella*.

I suggest you keep an eye on that young lady. I would do so myself, but it would be deemed ungentlemanly to enter her room without invitation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
I'll take a bowl... I do hope Kalvos returns with my lady n the morning.

*She sighs*

The tavern becomes an unhappy place when they are at odds.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
It's quiet in the Tavern tonight, I see Philomena hasn't returned, what should I do , stick around or leave , I really don't know , maybe a firewater will help me decide


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
No. Philomena and Kalvos are still not back. I do hope they are safe.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Oh I'm sure they're fine !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am
Posts: 66
Location: A cave beneath the waves
They are all together at Hobsbane waterfall and enjoying spending some private time together as a family...

*Menippe smiles.*

Although I am sure You would be a welcomed visitor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
No I don't think so


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am
Posts: 66
Location: A cave beneath the waves
But my dear child, Princess Philomena loves you as though you are her sister!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1626, 1627, 1628, 1629, 1630, 1631, 1632 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group