It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1623, 1624, 1625, 1626, 1627, 1628, 1629 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Grimney outcast, and ex militia general.
*Drax enters the tavern and leans on the bar. He glances across at Evarne*.

Up to your old tricks again? I'd like a drink please.

*He smiles*.

I'm looking for Meadow. She sent me a letter.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
I can get you a drink but Meadow has been taken to the lunatic asylum.

*Arabella looks at her nails.*

It was always going to happen sooner or later. I mean... she was never exactly sane and this marsh air is good for no-one.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Grimney outcast, and ex militia general.
That is very troubling. I shall ride out tomorrow. I assume she's been taken to Toraz?

*He nods*.

I'd like a drink. Perhaps some wine? Thank you. I'd also like to speak with Kalvos. If he's here that is.

*He smiles*.

Is Philomena well? Or is Evarne still causing her misery?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Posts: 217
Location: A cave beneath the waves
Old tricks? No... it turns out Kalvos is far better at destroying his relationship with my Lady Princess than I am. All I need to do is wait and she will return. He is the one who has caused her misery.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Which wine would you like? It comes in all different colours...

*She looks worried.*

Evarne is right, Kalvos has upset Lady Philomena and has ridden to Hobsbane to find her. I imagine he is trying to explain hismelf right now. He is thoughtless but not unkind.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Grimney outcast, and ex militia general.
Why so worried? Red please. It will take a while for Kalvos to reach Hobsbane, especially as the road has been blocked by militia.

*He smiles at Evarne*.

Yes. Kalvos, what a terrible brute of a man. Always best to be docile when dealing with mermaids, if not they might resort to drugging you to get their own way.

*He takes off his gloves*.

Maybe you would like a drink Evarne? Although I think you're only partial to tea. A strong brew if I remember.




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Posts: 217
Location: A cave beneath the waves
Or drowning you... I'll take a moonbeam liquer.

*Evarne smiles.*

Hobsbane... yes... well who knows maybe Vortigern will find her first. That would be delicious, after all he is the source of the tension between them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Grimney outcast, and ex militia general.
Seems Evarne that you take pleasure in the misfortunes of others, so much so that you create them.

*He smiles at Arabella*.

A moonbeam liquor for the lady. If you will.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Posts: 217
Location: A cave beneath the waves
This is not of my own creation...

*Evarne sips her drink.*

... and I am pleased because my niece will return home.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Grimney outcast, and ex militia general.
I know that Kalvos loves your Princess. But, if he's making her unhappy.

*He sips his wine*.

I would understand your feelings. Although your methods are a tad underhand.

*He raises his glass to Evarne*.

But I agree, that sometimes fair play is not always the right way.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1623, 1624, 1625, 1626, 1627, 1628, 1629 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group