It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611, 1612 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
I am here. I heard you. Vortigern. I know who he is. The Princess will not be going. I shall go. I know my way around the mire. And it's my duty to put myself in danger if required.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
You are a noble knight. Such courage... But I cannot direct you... I thought I was by a tree, a curved tree.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
The Hanging Tree? I'll ride there first. You take care of the Princess my yellow skinned friend and the Princess will take care of you. Until we meet again my Lady. Zorait blessings on you and Aarbella too.

*He bows to Philomena and exits the tavern*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:09 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Dravenore! No...

*Philomena shakes her head.*

This my my fight to win...or lose

*She runs out into to darkness.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
*SMacca runs into the bar singing oh drama karma drama karma!*

Hi Philomena

I don't normally drink :lol:

But this time I would like a straw with a huge cask of ale please :D

How are you? what's been happening?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Oh okay! no-one is around again

*SMacca helps herself to a straw and cask and plays cards on the gaming table*

Oh there's no one to take my tobran either - what a shame ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Hello SMacca, Lady Philomena left the tavern in the middle of the night... She hasn't returned.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Shouldn't someone go out and look for Philomena. It is getting dark again. I should not have told her about Vortigern. I feel bad that I did.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
Has Dravenore not returned with her? I thought I heard him return?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Another knight? You're an elf. What tribe are you from? I've always quite liked elves.

*She looks him up and down*.

You're a knight. That's unusual isn't it? Knights in the Queen's Elite.

*She shakes her head*.

No Dravenore has not returned. The Princess went out after him. She's looking for a man named Vortigern.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611, 1612 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group