It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, 1605, 1606 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Toraz Hospital
I do not get paid that well. Vanyon employs you? What does he do that would generate such violence?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:26 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Meadow was rude to Slayvern Kursk and it is in retaliation... Vanyon Trise deals in stolen goods... A terrible crook!

*She pours the tea.*

There you go Doctor Viklo. I am sorry Meadow has caused you such inconvenience!

*The mermaid smiles.*

Yes, Karina is our pride and joy... You must come to her blessing once Kalvos sets a date.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:26 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Hello, someone pour me a firewater please I'm exhausted. Sorry I keep disappearing , between acting troupes and singers I never get a moments peace my fingers are red raw from stitching costumes


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:28 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
It wasn't quite like that Doctor, Philomena's making me look bad :shock: Vanyon's not violent! It was me.......well sort of :roll: I was just having a little joke with the criminals at the Blue Dragon, I forgot they have no sense of humour :lol: Anyway this daft tart took umbridge and went and set fire to Bumbles......daft cow! I wasn't even there :lol:

Oh hello Gwennie!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Toraz Hospital
*He looks concerned*.

Oh dear. Can I bandage your fingers?

*He nods to Philomena and accepts the tea*.

Thank you. I'd be delighted to attend. How kind.

*He smiles at Meadow*

I would advise you not to associate with such people Miss Goblinglitter. Dragon or not, you could get into terrible trouble. I would also advise you to take care with the way you speak. Upsetting the patrons of the Blue Dragon is not the wisest move.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:32 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Hello Meadow , sounds like you've been having an exciting time!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Toraz Hospital
Would you like me to bandage your hands? I am a doctor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:41 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Hey Doc I have a theory about the chaos engine.......I call it the chaos theory :lol:

Have you any idea when Doctor Artemis Jarman will be in his office? I could do with seeing him.......

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Toraz Hospital
Chaos theory? I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand you. Dr Artemis Jarman? I've never met him. I know he's very busy with his client list. I could try to get you an appointment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:49 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
That would be very helpful :D Everybody round here thinks there's something wrong with my head! I can't wait to see the shrink so that I can prove them wrong!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, 1605, 1606 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group